Advantage of having sold only 5 million.

#31MrLonely89Posted 8/22/2014 11:06:54 AM
lilj812 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
regs8376 posted...
When are you changing your sig?

Creationism is truth, that much is right. To believe that the universe spawned from literally nothing is more of a stretch than believing in an all powerful God that can exist outside of time and space, thus making him or it an unembodied and eternal (space and time for the ignorant) mind.

Lots of logical philosophical reasons to believe in God lol.:

Except for the part where we've proven that what we consider to be logical and reasonable breaks down at the quantum level (and even before that in some cases). Keep believing in your stories if you like, but please don't confuse them with truth, it undermines its value.
---
Pokemon X FC: 3308-4880-4361
#32ValzacardXPosted 8/22/2014 11:21:59 AM
Isn't it stated in the Bible God is not omnipresent, and is limited in his powers? Like why he had to rest and couldn't being back Jesus, but then again the world is still stated to be flat, and it has quite a few plot wholes. Good Story though. I am glad for the Ten Commandments though, I bet the world would be way worse of without a morel compass like the Good book.

But I'm Agnostic, I guess I just personally don't care either way, just living life and playing games, why are we even talking about this instead of games here?
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#33ave1Posted 8/24/2014 7:44:47 AM(edited)
lilj812 posted...
ave1 posted...
I have the best argument for Creationism you might ever encounter. (Hint: it has to do with "ancient DNA" which is actually an unexplainable enigma to those who are not Creationists.).

I will go further into this with any of you who wish to see reality considerably more clearly than your Evolutionist teachers ever will.

I'm curious. PM me or post it here. I (obviously) believe in creation but I love gathering all knowledge.

Researcher Thomas Lindahl has found out about how the components of DNA naturally fall apart once a cell's life ends and measured the rate (or speed) of this happening. There is an article at Wikipedia that sums up what we know about how long DNA lasts so check that out. In the kinds of temperatures that we have in Idaho, DNA falls completely apart after just 10 or 15 thousand years. This is a natural clock by which we can know the limit of how old something once living is (less than 15 thousand years old). Radiodating igneous rocks is claimed to be the most convincing argument for the extreme old age of the layers of the Earth. Scientists can go to a place like the Clarkia fossil beds in Idaho and check the igneous rocks and the index fossils by which age is gauged and say that a certain layer is 30 million years old...

There's a problem with this, though. Scientists have been finding DNA in ancient organisms (which we are told are more than 20 million years old) over the past few years and there is no explanation which makes any sense if they are as old as we've been told.

For instance they've managed to find a weevil preserved in the Clarkia fossils beds (dated by radio clocks and associated index fossils to be more than 20 million yrs old) and it was found to have intact DNA. They also two different times have found magnolia tree leafs with intact DNA over the past 14 years. The scientists cannot use a contamination explanation to resolve the problem because the material in question is very specific and not some lab technician's ham sandwich.

They try to extend how long DNA can endure by saying that maybe it was frozen rock-solid, but even if it was it would still be gone within a million years... and we all know Idaho doesn't have a climate like that.

Anyway, these magnolia leaves and the weevil are not millions of years old, but thousands. This is scientifically supported by the DNA degradation clock. If things from those layers of the Earth are merely thousands of years old and not millions, you can be even more assured that things in higher up layers (apes like the austrolopithecines and supposed premen) are also not any more old. Apes to man Evolutionist arguments fall apart when Evolution is not allowed to have the millions of years it supposedly needs to occur.
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#34OverLordChaosPosted 8/24/2014 7:15:17 AM
Shipped 5 million did not sell 5 million.
#35lunchbox2042Posted 8/24/2014 7:20:49 AM
Saga tried creating new hardware quickly between consoles. Where are they now?
#36a_riot04Posted 8/24/2014 9:27:31 AM
That's f*****g brilliant TC. Wonder why MS hasn't named you new CEO yet.
#37wstfldPosted 8/24/2014 10:05:12 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I love how in America science is now something you choose to believe, not try to understand.

Only in the Confederacy. We've made it to the 21st century on the coasts.
---
Last played - The Swapper (8/10)
Now playing - MLB The Show 14, AC4, Terraria, SC2, TLOU Remastered
#38duces9killaPosted 8/24/2014 10:26:01 AM
Scientists once taught the world was flat
#39TheGam3925Posted 8/24/2014 11:02:12 AM
From the TC:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69519706 :

sanas_thiritu
The Kinect less sku will now start outselling the ps4. People were simply afraid of nsa peeping into their living room and that extra 100 dollars. No longer.

You can call me out on that. If this doesn't happen ill eat my boot. I'll put in my sig that I was mistaken for as long as I'm on GameFAQs.

Can't wait to see ponies reactions when this happens.

Funny how he never responds to this.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#40AmazingDanyPosted 8/24/2014 2:14:57 PM
Gaming forum, girls and girls.

No the place for religious BS, please (except for the universal one).