Ignoring games, what can XBone do for me that PS4 can't?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ignoring games, what can XBone do for me that PS4 can't?
9 months ago#21
triple s posted...
benjimain posted...
ScRui posted...
ironic, you chose to take games out of the discussion... that's pretty much the only thing that PS4 has over the Xbox ONE is, slightly better resolution, textures too I guess... in some cases

Ahhh there it is again. The "slightly" buzzword Xbox fans are desperately clinging to. Remember when it was "Oh no they're equal in power." As soon as the PS4's superior multiplats started rolling out, it's been, "Oh well it's only slightly different." "Please guys... it's just slightly different. Stop upsetting me!!!"

The reassurance here is astounding.

PS4 versions don't look drastically better than Xbox One versions. If anything, it seems like more and more games are having just a "slight" advantage on PS4 than the very start of the gen. More and more games are running at the same resolution and framerate while looking the same overall even with there are exceptions.

Why are you feeding the troll? Just let him fight for his choice in plastic on his own.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
9 months ago#22
Pretty much nothing.

Kinect does not work well so I just use a controller, which is much better.

YouTube app is crap. I haven't seen any crappier YouTube interface ever, either using a PC, a tablet, a phone or a Chromecast.

Dunno about any browser but I was greeted with some Bing! search engine and that was the end of it.

Pinning is different, that is when you put some games/apps in the left pane/screen/whatever. It shouldn't be needed in the first place but the UI interface is so crappy that it does help keep the thing you want at hand, somehow.

Never used snap, except when for some reason Kinect decided maybe I want to snap some random thing on top of another.
I don't. In fact I would prefer to disable snap altogether.

There is a Machinima app I think. Tried it once and didn't like it.

As far as I am concerned, the Xbox One is going to a secondary 720p TV and Kinect will be back in the box.
9 months ago#23
Doesn't XBO support more media files?
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
9 months ago#24
triple s posted...
PS4 versions don't look drastically better than Xbox One versions. If anything, it seems like more and more games are having just a "slight" advantage on PS4 than the very start of the gen. More and more games are running at the same resolution and framerate while looking the same overall even with there are exceptions.

lol no they're not. We just saw the other day how that Golf Sim game was only 720p on Xbox One.

And unlike last gen between the PS3 and 360, the gap is only going to widen because the PS4 has ease of development and power on its side. And with that sales gap increasing over the Xbox One, do you really believe MS are going to be able to swoop into devs' offices and command that they make them on par? They'll be catering for the PS4 more and more.
9 months ago#25
benjimain posted...
triple s posted...

lol no they're not. We just saw the other day how that Golf Sim game was only 720p on Xbox One.

And unlike last gen between the PS3 and 360, the gap is only going to widen because the PS4 has ease of development and power on its side. And with that sales gap increasing over the Xbox One, do you really believe MS are going to be able to swoop into devs' offices and command that they make them on par? They'll be catering for the PS4 more and more.

Graphics Graphics Graphics it's sooo much better that I spend my life on here instead of playing the no games it has graphics graphics graphics.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
9 months ago#26
benjimain posted...
ScRui posted...
ironic, you chose to take games out of the discussion... that's pretty much the only thing that PS4 has over the Xbox ONE is, slightly better resolution, textures too I guess... in some cases

Ahhh there it is again. The "slightly" buzzword Xbox fans are desperately clinging to. Remember when it was "Oh no they're equal in power." As soon as the PS4's superior multiplats started rolling out, it's been, "Oh well it's only slightly different." "Please guys... it's just slightly different. Stop upsetting me!!!"

The reassurance here is astounding.

LMFAO, you are a clown...

do you own both consoles? Do you even own any of them?

The differences, when there are ANY... are minimal and slight... you can 'reassure' yourself of it being any different... won't change it...

hilariously pathetic, you are here... on a board of a system you obviously disagree with and show disdain for... yet whomever says anything positive about the Xbox ONE is the person, so-called 'reassuring' themselves...

*slow clap* nice one benj ... if I squeeze that red nose, will it sound like the PlayStation jingle?
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
9 months ago#27
Whoa, damn, this guy just flew off the handle. I'll leave you to simmer off, brah.
9 months ago#28
benjimain posted...
Whoa, damn, this guy just flew off the handle. I'll leave you to simmer off, brah.

You're not fooling anyone. Just buzz off.
9 months ago#29
kyncani posted...
Pretty much nothing.

Kinect does not work well so I just use a controller, which is much better.

YouTube app is crap. I haven't seen any crappier YouTube interface ever, either using a PC, a tablet, a phone or a Chromecast.

Dunno about any browser but I was greeted with some Bing! search engine and that was the end of it.

Pinning is different, that is when you put some games/apps in the left pane/screen/whatever. It shouldn't be needed in the first place but the UI interface is so crappy that it does help keep the thing you want at hand, somehow.

Never used snap, except when for some reason Kinect decided maybe I want to snap some random thing on top of another.
I don't. In fact I would prefer to disable snap altogether.

There is a Machinima app I think. Tried it once and didn't like it.

As far as I am concerned, the Xbox One is going to a secondary 720p TV and Kinect will be back in the box.

You could have just said:

I hate and/or never used anything on the Xbox ONE properly...

would have saved you time, and me some IQ points
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
9 months ago#30
DirtyToenails posted...
You're not fooling anyone. Just buzz off.

Thanks for admitting you made this thread for reassurance.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ignoring games, what can XBone do for me that PS4 can't?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived