COD fanbase in a nutshell? do you feel it's true?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. COD fanbase in a nutshell? do you feel it's true?
1 year ago#21
Pre order's are down by 75% from last year's number's,casuals are pretty much done with the game,it's only going to be dudebro,try hards and MLG type playing this one,it will be lucky to sell half of what Ghosts sold which sold less then BO2,it will sell well for a few more years and that will be it,call it Tony Hawk.
---
If you only own one console this gen get some butt med's because its going to get real sore this gen.
1 year ago#22
Can't please all of the people all of the time.

The COD fan base isn't a hive mind. Every game has a different flavor and they pretty much tweak everything. Every change either makes somebody happy or mad. It kinda takes hours of playing to really see how every change works together and see get a sense on how the game is going to be in the long run. Also you have relearn to play the game within the new systems and it takes some time to figure out if any frustration problems are from the game or from learning the game. It would be like introducing a ton of rule changes to a sport every single year.

So no.. it isn't true.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
1 year ago#23
Have you been to or seen any of the call out duty tournaments? Those kids are some of the biggest d-bags you will ever see in your life.

That being said not everyone who plays CoD is like that, but a lot of the fanbase is.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
1 year ago#24
gohoanq posted...
You realize every single CoD there are 50 billion topics like this TC? lol We get it... some people hate the series, and some pretend to love it but actually hate it too.

I don't eat doritos and stopped drinking pop over 3 years ago.. I have loved CoD since 3, disliked Ghosts, can't wait for AW. You can't really generalize an entire group of people. :/

amen
1 year ago#25
Nothing will ever be as good as the one that changed it all, COD4. WaW and MW2 were fan-freaking-tastic as well. Lost interest (and time (growing up sucks!)) after that. MW3 had me for a little while but nothing near the previous games. Black ops was the next decent, then after that....nothing.

Hoping for a return to WWII or a remake of COD4(done correctly)
1 year ago#26
gohoanq posted...
You realize every single CoD there are 50 billion topics like this TC? lol We get it... some people hate the series, and some pretend to love it but actually hate it too.

I don't eat doritos and stopped drinking pop over 3 years ago.. I have loved CoD since 3, disliked Ghosts, can't wait for AW. You can't really generalize an entire group of people. :/

Why did you stop drinking soda? Any particular reason?... This worries me.. (I drink a lot.. x_x)

Also what do you substitute it with?
---
Currently Playing: FFT:WotL (iOS), Final Fantasy XIII, Wonderful 101
1 year ago#27
CoD and I have a love-hate relationship.
---
PSN: xTheGrieverx
Nintendo 3DS FC - 0018 1110 0155
1 year ago#28
Most casual gamer fanbase ever
1 year ago#29
carljenk posted...
Most casual gamer fanbase ever

Really?
Looks at WiiU >.>
---
FC~3093 8430 0175 IGN~jblaze #of peaches consumed~ova 9000!!!!!!!!! Pawn Shop Owner/GT~jblaze2121-PSN~jblaze2121http://tinyurl.com/jblazepokemonz
1 year ago#30
I used to feel there was atleast a little variety in settings from year to year but now it just seems all to be modern/slightly futuristic every year since blops 2.
These settings have been done to death far more than ww2.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. COD fanbase in a nutshell? do you feel it's true?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived