Why Xbox One Is Failing: Five Reasons It's Getting Crushed By Sony's PS4

#51kyncaniPosted 8/23/2014 1:03:02 AM
Goregasm17 posted...
It's called a bandwagon. Everyone hopped on the F2PS4 bandwagon and have their own false opinions about the Xbox simply because someone else has a false opinion of the Xbox. This is literally how our world works, there are actually that many people who are that much of a blind consumer.

People aren't just complete idiots you know.

The Xbox One is lagging behind the Wii U and getting crushed by the PS4 because Microsoft makes too many mistakes.
#52miethaPosted 8/23/2014 2:28:21 AM
You don't need 5 reasons. You only need 1. For most of the time they've been available, the PS4 was $100 cheaper, and played most of the same games. You can quote all the reasons that SHOULD make a difference all you want. For the VAST majority of consumers, it's as simple as that.
#53AsafffasfaPosted 8/23/2014 2:38:01 AM
The only mistake was bad marketing.
#54zinsindettaPosted 8/23/2014 3:00:11 AM
Twinmold posted...
I don't even get annoyed by trolls anymore. I just feel sorry for them.

---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#55SoulTrapperPosted 8/23/2014 3:13:11 AM
mietha posted...
You don't need 5 reasons. You only need 1. For most of the time they've been available, the PS4 was $100 cheaper, and played most of the same games. You can quote all the reasons that SHOULD make a difference all you want. For the VAST majority of consumers, it's as simple as that.

If it was only that, the sales for June and July should have been close to the PS4 sales.
They weren't.

The price is just one of the many things that went wrong.
#56ImDyinSquirtlePosted 8/23/2014 8:16:49 AM
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
The writer needs to get over it. Japan was allied with the Nazis 70 years ago and Sony is a Japanese company. If he wants to dig up the past so much, why doesn't he write about that?

Because that was 70 years ago. Nobody cares anymore (besides people with xenophobia of course). Microsoft's disastrous unveiling of the xbone wasn't that long ago, so (most) people aren't so quick to bend over for them.

Japan was allied with the Nazis who caused the Holocaust and started World War 2 which killed an estimated 60 million people. So let's say nobody cares anymore after 70 years. That means people don't care anymore at the rate of about 0.85 million dead people every year. 60 million divided by 70 years equals 0.85 million dead people forgotten per year. So that means Microsoft and its allies would have to kill a maximum of 0.85 million people since E3 2013 in order to be completely forgiven and forgotten about.

Microsoft and its allies hasn't killed anyone. According to the math, 0 people killed times 0.85 million dead people forgotten in a year equals 0 years it takes to get forgiven and forgotten.

GET OVER IT.

Godwin's Law. Good try, but you lost. Better luck next time.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#57VIC10U5Posted 8/23/2014 9:22:09 AM
dueric posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
dueric posted...
kidwgm posted...

Stop translating. Its embarrassing.

Sorry, dude. Didn't mean to embarrass anyone.

Only yourself. Hell, you're a troll yourself anymore.

Lesson one: Don't drink and post.

Mad because it's true or mad because your hemorrhoids are flaring up again?
#58Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/23/2014 9:25:44 AM
zinsindetta posted...
Twinmold posted...
I don't even get annoyed by trolls anymore. I just feel sorry for them.

---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#59PulpPosted 8/23/2014 11:25:27 AM
VIC10U5 posted...

I dont think you realized how dumb and confusing your replies are. Stop.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#60duericPosted 8/23/2014 11:47:02 AM
Pulp posted...
VIC10U5 posted...

I dont think you realized how dumb and confusing your replies are. Stop.

Nah. It's cool. He and I were recently at a Preperation H application party and everybody left before he got his taken care of.

He just won't let it go. Like it's my fault he never heard of the "you go first" joke.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member