Xbox One needs more exclusives like God of War and Super Mario 3D World

#21RuinerEraserPosted 8/23/2014 2:36:35 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
IzuZkb posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Ori and the blind forest.

not an exclusive

Which other consoles is it coming to? PC is Microsoft so that doesn't count.

"PC" does not automatically mean "Microsoft." Calm down. You can release games for the PC without giving Microsoft a penny. You'd think that people would understand this concept by now.

Explain to me how you are going to play this game on PC without giving mircosoft a penny and being legit?
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#22Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/23/2014 3:02:10 PM
Ryse is like God of War.

Max Curse of the Brotherhood is like Mario.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#23mike468Posted 8/23/2014 3:36:53 PM
I kind of agree. Xbox has a reputation of being mostly for FPS, both 1st party and rd part. As for Ori and the Blind forest it doesn't, look anything like an action adventure game like God of War.

Xbox does need more platformers (actually more like a flagship platformer) and an action adventure game. Ryse didn't really pan out, and Tomb raider still comes off as shooter IMO.

As far as diversifying their games though, I really think MS should throw money at Warner Brothers to grab the new Gauntlet reboot as an exclusive. So far it's PC/Steam only.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#24OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/23/2014 3:59:25 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
IzuZkb posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

not an exclusive

Which other consoles is it coming to? PC is Microsoft so that doesn't count.

"PC" does not automatically mean "Microsoft." Calm down. You can release games for the PC without giving Microsoft a penny. You'd think that people would understand this concept by now.

Explain to me how you are going to play this game on PC without giving mircosoft a penny and being legit?

That isn't what I said. :v I mean that microsoft doesn't receive royalties for games released on the PC unless they are specifically published by their own studios. Of course microsoft is going to get money from people buying their OS.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#25mike468Posted 8/23/2014 4:18:02 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...

RuinerEraser posted...

OpheliaAdenade posted...

IzuZkb posted...

RuinerEraser posted...

not an exclusive

That isn't what I said. :v I mean that microsoft doesn't receive royalties for games released on the PC unless they are specifically published by their own studios. Of course microsoft is going to get money from people buying their OS.

It's exactly what you said. Also considering the fact that Microsoft is the one publishing the game, their getting money out any purchase of Ori and the Blind Forest. Regardless if you buy it on XBO or PC.
---
#26a687947Posted 8/23/2014 4:23:51 PM(edited)
Fable, scalebound, ori, phantom dust, and they had a decent number of jrpg exclusives last gen kind of early on, that could possibly happen again. I think they'll be fine
#27kennyynnooPosted 8/23/2014 4:22:06 PM
I don't want either of those games or games like them, but that's just me.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#28mike468Posted 8/23/2014 4:22:32 PM
a687947 posted...
Fable, scalebound, ori, they had a decent number of jrpg exclusives last gen kind of early on, that could possibly happen again. I think they'll be fine

I kind of agree. I think the 360 had a solid and diversified library early on, but then it slipped a little. With MS relying shooters and Kinect later on in the console life cycle. I hope MS realizes this is what they need to actually do good this gen (diversified library/exclusives).
---
#29chedibang1994Posted 8/23/2014 4:47:09 PM
Should of said zelda, god of war wtf were you thinking?(AVGN voice)
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#30a687947Posted 8/23/2014 4:51:19 PM
mike468 posted...
a687947 posted...
Fable, scalebound, ori, they had a decent number of jrpg exclusives last gen kind of early on, that could possibly happen again. I think they'll be fine

I kind of agree. I think the 360 had a solid and diversified library early on, but then it slipped a little. With MS relying shooters and Kinect later on in the console life cycle. I hope MS realizes this is what they need to actually do good this gen (diversified library/exclusives).

They seem to have realized that so far with crackdown, ori, scalebound, and quantum break.