Should we blame Don Mattrick for the Xbox One's mediocre start?

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 8/22/2014 2:15:02 PM
Should we blame Don Mattrick for the Xbox One's mediocre start? - Results (296 votes)
Yes
75% (222 votes)
No
25% (74 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I do feel that things have improved greatly since he left btw.

What do you think?
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID - PSN: Lamburghini89 - NNID: Its_Pikachu
#2hoggys2much99Posted 8/22/2014 2:56:51 PM
Don "I am a blooming clown who is so far out of touch with reality and gamers it is laughable and love forcing my crap ideas on to everyone and I am too much of a coward to stick around and get fired and love destroying companies" Mattrick is to blame for everything and the downward spiral the 360 and Xbox One has been on.

I have never understood to this day just what the hell MS were doing in hiring that utter clown in the first place. Don't they do checks on their employees before hiring them? If they had they would have seen that he had destroyed other companies before he joined MS.

Oh I really wish I could say what I think of him on this forum but unfortunately I can't.

I am so glad that MS finally woke up and saw the light and what an utter clown he is and ditched all of his pathetic ideas.and he gave out the worst console launch ever but it is too little to late as I will never buy another MS console again.
---
GT: hoggys2much
Don't **** with a Witch - Bayonetta
#3SythisTaruPosted 8/22/2014 3:06:54 PM
I blame 4chan and Reddit.
#4scoobydoobydontPosted 8/22/2014 3:18:38 PM
As much as I hate his attitude about backwards compatibility and how he had one foot out the door while deciding important things about the future of Xbox, no. He rejuvenated 360 mid-life and most of the issues Xbone faced were poor communication that snowballed into a catastrophe, and misjudging what Sony would do, which lets be honest, is something many within the industry did. What's obvious in hindsight was not obvious two plus years ago when they were designing Xbone.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#5astutecolliePosted 8/22/2014 3:25:58 PM
The guy is an idiot. You can tell hes very derpy. The x1 is picking up steam with the price being cheaper, and excellent exclusives coming, and it would have never happened if he was still here. He made some very poor decisions. Phil is great though. Hes smart and is a games first guy.
#6MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/22/2014 3:28:07 PM
astutecollie posted...
The guy is an idiot. You can tell hes very derpy. The x1 is picking up steam with the price being cheaper, and excellent exclusives coming, and it would have never happened if he was still here. He made some very poor decisions. Phil is great though. Hes smart and is a games first guy.

This guy reverse trolling? I'm not even sure anymore.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#7richboy900Posted 8/22/2014 3:35:37 PM
Yeah, but also because Microsoft focused on what they wanted rather than their consumers/gamers. How wrong they were.

Had the Xbox been similar to ps4 spec wise, I'd imagine the sales wouldn't be as far behind ps4 as the one is now.
#8puffnbillys420Posted 8/22/2014 3:45:09 PM
Im sure it would if turned out in a similar way without don...there must of been hundreds of people working on xbox1 and giving input
---
Sticky icky requested
#9eastofeastsidePosted 8/22/2014 3:49:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10Run_2_the_HillsPosted 8/22/2014 4:00:01 PM(edited)
no, no one could have sold the x1 w/ its initial plan. it would have been just a different face to blame.