The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I just had one of the best gaming moments with the Xbox one! :D

#1RuinerEraserPosted 8/22/2014 2:43:38 PM
2 friends of mine came over to check out the new Diablo. We had an epic 7 hour long session of just pure demon killing fun. Started the game on hard. We all bro'd down and shared out gold and loot to optimize the party members. We laughed, we cried, we held eachother through the hard times :P

My one friend who had got all the trophies on the PS3 version, couldn't believe the graphic update, the smoothness and the new patches with added content.

10/10!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#2ExDiosPosted 8/22/2014 2:46:04 PM
I have the game myself but nobody to play with :'(.
Still I've played solo and enjoyed it very much.
---
Anime currently watching: Hunter x Hunter (2011), Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Games Currently Playing: Ryse: Son of Rome, Wolfenstein: TNO
#3MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/22/2014 2:46:22 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
2 friends of mine came over to check out the new Diablo. We had an epic 7 hour long session of just pure demon killing fun. Started the game on hard. We all bro'd down and shared out gold and loot to optimize the party members. We laughed, we cried, we held eachother through the hard times :P

My one friend who had got all the trophies on the PS3 version, couldn't believe the graphic update, the smoothness and the new patches with added content.

10/10!

I am worried about a console when the easiest way to troll the most amount of people is to talk positively about the console on its own board.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#4bgwilly255Posted 8/22/2014 2:46:43 PM
I've spent so many hours playing on 360, but I really couldn't see much of a graphical improvement on current gen consoles. Nonetheless, I don't play games for graphics.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#5RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 2:49:08 PM
bgwilly255 posted...
I've spent so many hours playing on 360, but I really couldn't see much of a graphical improvement on current gen consoles. Nonetheless, I don't play games for graphics.

It's a pretty big improvement to be honest. I think that's pretty clear from even youtube videos.
---
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#6RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 2:49:45 PM
ExDios posted...
I have the game myself but nobody to play with :'(.
Still I've played solo and enjoyed it very much.

Add my GT. I'm always making new charactes haha. I have a 30 Crusader and a 23 Demon Hunter :D
---
#7XboxDruggiePosted 8/22/2014 2:51:51 PM
Been debating on picking this upů haven't ever played any of the previous Diablo games. Is it worth a $60 purchase or should I wait? Only asking because none of my local GameStops had gotten extra copies to sell, they only had the pre-ordered ones; that tells me it's a low profile title.

Also HUGE thank you to bgwilly255 for serving in the military and the sacrifices you've made.
---
XBL NocturnalFreak
Too weird to live, Too rare to die!
#8RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 3:12:55 PM
XboxDruggie posted...
Been debating on picking this upů haven't ever played any of the previous Diablo games. Is it worth a $60 purchase or should I wait? Only asking because none of my local GameStops had gotten extra copies to sell, they only had the pre-ordered ones; that tells me it's a low profile title.

Also HUGE thank you to bgwilly255 for serving in the military and the sacrifices you've made.

I got it for 35 bucks, after taxes and shipping from Amazon. I would pay full price tho...the Diablo series is one of the best in gaming imo.
---
#9ACx7Posted 8/22/2014 3:15:37 PM
bgwilly255 posted...

The game it's self is a HUGE improvement over the previous version. I play on PC and when the expansion came out it was like a completely different game.

That's good to hear TC. Which class is your favorite?
---
Wii-U: ACxSeven 3DS: 5455-9878-3366
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: ACx7
#10TheeLeehamPosted 8/22/2014 3:20:50 PM
Same here tc. I didn't play it on the 360, in fact I haven't played a Diablo since the first one bit I'm really liking it. Finished the game and the expansion. Just started doing the bounties.

Also, its nice to see that the usual Pony propaganda was BS. I've been playing it with 2 other friends and not experienced a single frame rate drop.