I just had one of the best gaming moments with the Xbox one! :D

#11Hvv0l24n9Posted 8/22/2014 3:27:01 PM
XboxDruggie posted...
Been debating on picking this upů haven't ever played any of the previous Diablo games. Is it worth a $60 purchase or should I wait? Only asking because none of my local GameStops had gotten extra copies to sell, they only had the pre-ordered ones; that tells me it's a low profile title.

Also HUGE thank you to bgwilly255 for serving in the military and the sacrifices you've made.

I never read people's sigs unless they're pointed out to me, but that kinda touched me.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#12GothmogzPosted 8/22/2014 3:27:38 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
2 friends of mine came over to check out the new Diablo. We had an epic 7 hour long session of just pure demon killing fun. Started the game on hard. We all bro'd down and shared out gold and loot to optimize the party members. We laughed, we cried, we held eachother through the hard times :P

My one friend who had got all the trophies on the PS3 version, couldn't believe the graphic update, the smoothness and the new patches with added content.

10/10!

Ehm you realized your -moment- didnt have to do with the xbox one but diablo 3 right?, could have happened on ps4 as well, or even pc.

When you have a moment with kinect, then is xbox one.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#13RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 3:33:58 PM
Gothmogz posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
2 friends of mine came over to check out the new Diablo. We had an epic 7 hour long session of just pure demon killing fun. Started the game on hard. We all bro'd down and shared out gold and loot to optimize the party members. We laughed, we cried, we held eachother through the hard times :P

My one friend who had got all the trophies on the PS3 version, couldn't believe the graphic update, the smoothness and the new patches with added content.

10/10!

Ehm you realized your -moment- didnt have to do with the xbox one but diablo 3 right?, could have happened on ps4 as well, or even pc.

Yeah I couldn't have tho because I don't own a gaming PC or a PS4...
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#14Crystyn_7BPosted 8/22/2014 3:45:04 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Gothmogz posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

10/10!

Not PC btw it doesn't have couch Co-Op on PC.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#15mokmuudPosted 8/22/2014 3:48:41 PM
I've been having a blast with Diablo 3 UEE.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#16GothmogzPosted 8/22/2014 3:57:35 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Gothmogz posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

10/10!

Lol, that has nothing to do with it. Is the fact that you could have that moment on ps4, the trigger of the moment is the game, not the console, unless you use a console particular feature.
---
#17Crystyn_7BPosted 8/22/2014 3:59:16 PM
Gothmogz posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Gothmogz posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

10/10!

Lol, that has nothing to do with it. Is the fact that you could have that moment on ps4, the trigger of the moment is the game, not the console, unless you use a console particular feature.

Now you're really starting to get desperate.
---
#18GothmogzPosted 8/22/2014 4:13:20 PM
Is like saying that TC had the best meal ever, and then he says it was because the spoon he used to ate it.

Its simple logic but oh, I forgot you are xbox fanboys, logic is not an allowed concept there.
---
#19puffnbillys420Posted 8/22/2014 4:16:05 PM
Gothmogz posted...
Is like saying that TC had the best meal ever, and then he says it was because the spoon he used to ate it.

Its simple logic but oh, I forgot you are xbox fanboys, logic is not an allowed concept there.

Yeh pretty much all I read was he had some friends over and had a good time (which is how it should be)
---
Sticky icky requested
#20Crystyn_7BPosted 8/22/2014 4:18:15 PM
Gothmogz posted...

"I just had one of the best gaming moments with the Xbox one! :D"

With the Xbox one, not because of it.

Like I said you're starting to get desperate.
---