I just had one of the best gaming moments with the Xbox one! :D

#21RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 5:25:57 PM
Wow, people can't even have a good time with the xbox and a game without people starting a console debate. Sad really.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#22Sith JediPosted 8/22/2014 7:02:42 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Wow, people can't even have a good time with the xbox and a game without people starting a console debate. Sad really.

You've been here long enough to know that enjoying the XB1 rustles ALL the jimmies on this board. The Sony fanboys can't feel reassured if people enjoy a different piece of plastic than them.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#23RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 7:07:40 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

You've been here long enough to know that enjoying the XB1 rustles ALL the jimmies on this board. The Sony fanboys can't feel reassured if people enjoy a different piece of plastic than them.

LOL the jimmies! You're right however. I should have known better and been more respectful to the children. Next time I have a postive fun story to share i'll keep my mouth shut and argue about resolution instead.
---
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#24Laylow12Posted 8/22/2014 7:18:56 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

LOL the jimmies! You're right however. I should have known better and been more respectful to the children. Next time I have a postive fun story to share i'll keep my mouth shut and argue about resolution instead.

Im not mad, ill just get even!!!

j/k man it sounds like you guys had a blast. Props bro

Im wondering something. With all the stuff going on the screen was it ever hard to keep track of whats going on?

Does the witch doctor class make it hard for other people to see whats going on because pets and stuff? Thanks anyone who helps.

I've had the game since launch but can find time to play it because busy volunteering at the humane society.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#25RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 7:20:24 PM
Laylow12 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

Im wondering something. With all the stuff going on the screen was it ever hard to keep track of whats going on?

Does the witch doctor class make it hard for other people to see whats going on because pets and stuff? Thanks anyone who helps.

I've had the game since launch but can find time to play it because busy volunteering at the humane society.

It was really good actually, we all knew our roles and the improved graphics makes things a lot easier to look at. Not confusing at all.
---
#26Sith JediPosted 8/22/2014 7:46:47 PM
Laylow12 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

8/22/2014

The day Laylow made a positive post in a positive XB1 topic. Never forget.

AND volunteers for humane society. Consider my heart strings pulled.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#27RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 11:25:18 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
Laylow12 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

8/22/2014

The day Laylow made a positive post in a positive XB1 topic. Never forget.

AND volunteers for humane society. Consider my heart strings pulled.

There is hope afterall!
---
#28Laylow12Posted 8/23/2014 11:15:41 AM
<3

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#29zxghostravenxzPosted 8/23/2014 11:24:48 AM
A couple friends and myself are debating whether or not to get this to hold us over until destiny. I haven't played diablo 3 yet, so just wondering if it's actually worth getting.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
FC: 0877-0470-0429
#30ZemataPosted 8/23/2014 12:08:54 PM
man I really wanna know how that guy got it from amazon for $25. I want the game but cant afford it /:
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego robots and figurines
https://soundcloud.com/zemata = My music, techno and trance