Xbox One - Will Finish 2nd or 3rd Place This Gen?

#21Reece504Posted 8/22/2014 11:53:12 PM
InterzoneMantra posted...
The x1 will eventually pass the WIIU just for the simple fact that it isn't getting any 3rd party support. Anyone know why they aren't getting 3rd party games?

Bad business practices with hits party devs as well as making weaker hardware. Also, nintendo a fanbase doesn't seem to buy third party games I think ubisoft said assassins creed made up 2% of there sales it's not worth the effort to make a game front and all people seem to buy is mario. If you go back to he GameCube days that's when it all started I suggests you check out this video to understand the problem they have with third party support.

http://youtu.be/Jw09eMD5Fx0

I suggest everybody watch the link
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#22kyncaniPosted 8/23/2014 12:15:27 AM
Probably second, the Xbox One should pass the Wii U sometime in 2015.
#23kyncaniPosted 8/23/2014 12:21:29 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
fretless58 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
It might pass ps4 next month with China release. Nice troll flopic though

5 million people are not buying Xbox Ones in China. They are SHIPPING 5 million Xbox Ones to China. Similarly, they have not sold 5 million Xbox Ones worldwide, they have SHIPPED 5 million Xbox Ones to stores worldwide. Polls have shown that people in China are not interested in the Xbox One.

To the xbots, "shipped" and "sold" mean the same thing. MS could dump a truck load of xbones into the grand canyon and the xbots would praise them for "moving" the consoles.

That is just too damn bad.

It would bring the Xbox One a lot closer to the PS4 and we would have :

- PS4 : an american and european console

- Xbox One : a chinese console

- Wii U : a japanese console

things could be interesting :)
#24TheGam3925Posted 8/23/2014 12:28:38 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
fretless58 posted...
leelee3105 posted...

5 million people are not buying Xbox Ones in China. They are SHIPPING 5 million Xbox Ones to China. Similarly, they have not sold 5 million Xbox Ones worldwide, they have SHIPPED 5 million Xbox Ones to stores worldwide. Polls have shown that people in China are not interested in the Xbox One.

To the xbots, "shipped" and "sold" mean the same thing. MS could dump a truck load of xbones into the grand canyon and the xbots would praise them for "moving" the consoles.

I guess you could argue that MS could come in first place for moving things that aren't selling otherwise. In China the Xbone will sell for the equivalent of 600 US dollars.

Xbox fanboys loved joking about the PS3 being 599 US dollars at launch and look how badly it sold at that price lol. The idea that the Xbone will sell well in China at 600 dollars is laughable.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#25chris0009Posted 8/23/2014 2:11:38 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
fretless58 posted...
leelee3105 posted...

I guess you could argue that MS could come in first place for moving things that aren't selling otherwise. In China the Xbone will sell for the equivalent of 600 US dollars.

Xbox fanboys loved joking about the PS3 being 599 US dollars at launch and look how badly it sold at that price lol. The idea that the Xbone will sell well in China at 600 dollars is laughable.

Whats laughable is your dedication to bashing x1 like its some kind of job for you, its not our fault your social life didnt pan out the way you wanted it to, dont take it out on us with your negativity.

X1 is the first console to release in china in 10 years so im sure it will do better than ps3.
#26miethaPosted 8/23/2014 2:14:06 AM
2nd. There is no way the Wii U outsells the One in the long run. The Wii was WAAAAAYYYYY ahead of the other systems for years, and in the end came in 3rd in the US.
#27ascendedcobraPosted 8/23/2014 3:02:14 AM
I think maybe by the end of 2015 xone might catch sony and be challenging for the 1 spot.
#28richboy900Posted 8/23/2014 3:07:06 AM
Second. Wii u will be last as lack of third party titles will do Nintendo more harm than good.

I'm no Nintendo fan, but I'd like to see them return to next gen with a decent console like the n64 or GameCube.
#29TheGam3925Posted 8/23/2014 3:17:01 AM
chris0009 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
fretless58 posted...
leelee3105 posted...

Whats laughable is your dedication to bashing x1 like its some kind of job for you, its not our fault your social life didnt pan out the way you wanted it to, dont take it out on us with your negativity.

X1 is the first console to release in china in 10 years so im sure it will do better than ps3.

Nice to see you too. Perhaps you can avoid another banning this time

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/chrish909/boards
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#30IzraeilPosted 8/23/2014 3:25:46 AM
fretless58 posted...
leelee3105 posted...

WRONG.
They're not shipping 5 million units to China. 5 million is the max they're allowed to ship in China.