Xbox One/Kinect Forza 5 Bundle Green Box when was it first released

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One/Kinect Forza 5 Bundle Green Box when was it first released
10 months ago#1
Xbox One/Kinect Forza 5 Bundle Green Box when was it first released? I know they bundle it with the day one edition in the black box but I was wondering they released in out in the green box was it right after the Day One edition?
10 months ago#2
Well the green box also came out on the launch day.
The day one editions were mostly for preorders, even though there was plenty of surplus.

But the forza edition came out a couple of months ago if I remember correctly. Maybe around april or may.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKJPwk_8mJU
Gt= oH BluRRie Psn = oH_BluRRie
10 months ago#3
Well a guy said he got a Forza 5 bundle from work because he was top salesman for so long or something, said he works at BestBuy, he emailed me a picture of the top of the box which was green and the label on top said Xbox One console with Forza 5... He said he's only had it two weeks and I asked him what the label underneath the console said when it was made and he said 12 22 13... But am wondering how could the console have sit around for 8 months at the store before it was bought or gave away? I figured if bestbuy gave it away as a price being this is August I figured the date when the console was made would had been lot newer like no more than a month or two old... His ad said 400 for it with Ghosts but I got him down to 365 and it comes with a charging station and all...
10 months ago#4
Its not surprising since someone on this board showed a link the other day with day 1 editions still available for sale on Amazon. It could have sat around for 8 months.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, XB1
10 months ago#5
Yes but to had gotten a Day One Edition you had to preorder those... Are the Day One Edition on Amazon that are 8 months old being sold by Amazon or sold by people using Amazon? Because if it's by people they probably bought them up to try sell for profit...

But since the one am talking about is just regular green box Xbox One with Forza 5 and the store is BestBuy I wouldn't think it would have said around 8 months before it got sold or gave away...He said he only had it two weeks but no longer has Forza 5...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One/Kinect Forza 5 Bundle Green Box when was it first released

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived