Whats the reason you prefer xbone over ps4

#1matanggedong07Posted 8/22/2014 11:08:40 PM
Is it bcoz the controller, xbox live or anything?
---
PSN ID: masca2014
#2a687947Posted 8/22/2014 11:10:18 PM
The only thing that really makes me prefer Xbox is that all of my friends have one, I don't actually know anyone with a PS4, which sucks since I have nobody to play with on it
#3KID VIDPosted 8/22/2014 11:11:04 PM
The games
The controller
Xbox LIVE
Achievements
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#4uniquebadgerPosted 8/22/2014 11:16:44 PM
I like both equally
#5Syn_VengeancePosted 8/22/2014 11:24:57 PM
I simply went with what makes sense for me, all my buddies have Xbox ones so that's what I got. I have no hate against PS4 or anything, I was a PlayStation guy till this gen when all my friends switched.
---
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted..
#6Mate4williamsPosted 8/22/2014 11:27:07 PM
None
#7InjusticeRebornPosted 8/22/2014 11:38:27 PM
I haven't held the DS4 as much as the XB1 controller, but at this moment in time, I'd give it the controller.

Despite some of the dislike for it from others, I like the UI, and the ability to change the colours of the tiles. It's a very minor customisation option, but it's better than nothing. Because I'm a geek, I'd love to have my WP and XB1 have matching coloured tiles. :P

Basic black console versus basic black console, I think the XB1 looks better.

Forza Motorsport 5 versus... nothing on PlayStation's end at the moment. I'm aching for a racing experience.

They are very minor things, but that is what I like about the Xbox One as a console, over the PlayStation 4. I can't wait to finally get some use out of the DS4 though. The white PS4 beats all but the white XB1 (equal). And there are plenty of racing experiences offered in the coming months, so hopefully my thirst will be quenched.

It's just the PS4's UI. I'd just like the option to change colour at least, like on the PS3. :P
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#8sammogardPosted 8/22/2014 11:45:45 PM
i dont like the ps4 controller i don't like the aui or interface i don't like the online quality and id on't like the lack of apps and features that it does not have. regardless of said power and the slighty better graphics i do not enjoy any of hte ps4 games in an yway shape or form

i play fifa. so legends are important to me.

i play forza. having it as my racing game matters to me.

i just perfer everything about hte xbox one. the no 1080 fps is the last thing any video game shoud ever have its about the feeeling theme and how the game runs.

anyone who whiens about frames per second and graphics honestly has no life.
#9quincy2000aPosted 8/22/2014 11:52:06 PM
Owning both, I have to admit I still find the controller (based on the 360 format) a bit more comfortable. But that's because I own 360 styled controllers for my Wii U, my old PS3 and even my OUYA.

But my controller preference is not the same as my console preference.
---
Microsoft Xbox One quote from May 2013 "We purposefully did not target the highest end graphics. We targeted it more as a broad entertainment player."
#10CammyApplePosted 8/22/2014 11:56:10 PM
sammogard posted...
i dont like the ps4 controller i don't like the aui or interface i don't like the online quality and id on't like the lack of apps and features that it does not have. regardless of said power and the slighty better graphics i do not enjoy any of hte ps4 games in an yway shape or form

i play fifa. so legends are important to me.

i play forza. having it as my racing game matters to me.

i just perfer everything about hte xbox one. the no 1080 fps is the last thing any video game shoud ever have its about the feeeling theme and how the game runs.

anyone who whiens about frames per second and graphics honestly has no life.

I know it's a typo but just imagine things running at 1080 FPS.

However I disagree with your final statement. Visuals are important as video games are a visual medium. However the whole package matters, not just one element.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.