#11SurdyyPosted 8/22/2014 11:58:20 PM
Blind manufacturer loyalty for most.
---
The Internet is a terrible place.
GT: Surdy
#12CammyApplePosted 8/23/2014 12:00:40 AM
Surdyy posted...
Blind manufacturer loyalty for most.

I think more than that is the need to _justify_ their purchase to themselves and to strangers. However many people genuinely enjoy what they bought. Those people are pretty spiffy.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#13jc349Posted 8/23/2014 12:00:59 AM
Killer Instinct and Sunset overdrive exclusivity. Aside from that I dont really prefer one console over the other. The hardware difference aren't big enough for me to care. So exclusivity is what draws me in. Sony got their hands on bloodborne but I can wait. Not really that hype over it. The other Sony exclusives I dont really care for so far.
#14InjusticeRebornPosted 8/23/2014 12:01:54 AM
quincy2000a posted...
Owning both, I have to admit I still find the controller (based on the 360 format) a bit more comfortable. But that's because I own 360 styled controllers for my Wii U, my old PS3 and even my OUYA.

But my controller preference is not the same as my console preference.

Is this someone else's opinion you forgot the link to or something? :P
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#15da_StoOgePosted 8/23/2014 12:03:36 AM
sammogard posted...
i dont like the ps4 controller i don't like the aui or interface i don't like the online quality and id on't like the lack of apps and features that it does not have. regardless of said power and the slighty better graphics i do not enjoy any of hte ps4 games in an yway shape or form

i play fifa. so legends are important to me.

i play forza. having it as my racing game matters to me.

i just perfer everything about hte xbox one. the no 1080 fps is the last thing any video game shoud ever have its about the feeeling theme and how the game runs.

anyone who whiens about frames per second and graphics honestly has no life.

I love comments like these. Especially seeing as how you just purchased a "next gen" console so early into the cycle. A console that I bet is hooked up to a nice HDTV?

Graphics matter. Let's not kid ourselves.
---
"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."
#16schmittay87Posted 8/23/2014 12:15:58 AM
This is like the hundredth thread asking why you got the X1 over the PS4...Checked on the PS4 board, nope nothing like that.

The word I'm look for rhymes with heassurance.
#17jc349Posted 8/23/2014 12:32:48 AM
da_StoOge posted...
sammogard posted...
i dont like the ps4 controller i don't like the aui or interface i don't like the online quality and id on't like the lack of apps and features that it does not have. regardless of said power and the slighty better graphics i do not enjoy any of hte ps4 games in an yway shape or form

i play fifa. so legends are important to me.

i play forza. having it as my racing game matters to me.

i just perfer everything about hte xbox one. the no 1080 fps is the last thing any video game shoud ever have its about the feeeling theme and how the game runs.

anyone who whiens about frames per second and graphics honestly has no life.

I love comments like these. Especially seeing as how you just purchased a "next gen" console so early into the cycle. A console that I bet is hooked up to a nice HDTV?

Graphics matter. Let's not kid ourselves.

Yea but everyone has different standards. I for one could care less about the differences I've seen in comparison videos and pictures. If I wanted top notch graphics id go PC. Otherwise I dont see the point of splitting hairs.
#18jc349Posted 8/23/2014 12:34:13 AM
schmittay87 posted...
This is like the hundredth thread asking why you got the X1 over the PS4...Checked on the PS4 board, nope nothing like that.

The word I'm look for rhymes with heassurance.

so true. That's assuming its Xbox one owners making the topics.
#19Chrome76Posted 8/23/2014 12:38:15 AM(edited)
uniquebadger posted...
I like both equally

I do wish both consoles had more games or maybe merged into one console but other then that I like both equally.
#20duericPosted 8/23/2014 12:38:11 AM
Xbone was such a cool nickname at one time.

Alls we had to do was own it, but no. MS made a stink, gave it to them, and now it sucks.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member