KID VID posted...
The games
The controller
Xbox LIVE
Achievements

This. I got both, but these are the reasons for me buying multiplats for my X1
#33hotmj023Posted 8/23/2014 12:35:52 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Games: Xbox One has unforgettable titles. Titles which have revolutionized gaming. Titles like Killer Instinct and Titanfall. Though they have yet to be released, I'm sure Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break will change the future of gaming forever. Just like the Xbox One has.

Controller: This thing is awesome! For ALL games! Not solely FPS games! There are devices which allow people to use Xbox Controllers on the PS, and vice versa. But I'm a true gamer that doesn't know about such a device. So I use the controller as a selling point for my console purchase. Xbox rules!

Graphics/Visuals: First, people say the PS4 is better, and others say that they're equal. Truth is Xbox One has the better visuals. Some say the Xbox One is too blurry but I have diabetes and my vision is blurry. And in high tense situations, like in most action packed video games, I flinch A LOT! Just like the screen does with frame rate jumps! So in conclusion, Xbox One's graphics and visuals are identical to real life.

Achievements: Achievements have changed video games! You really squeeze the juice out of games. I really give a crap about achievements. I mean, it's all about the gameplay, you know? But thanks to my goddamn OCD I will play a crappy game into oblivion just to get all the achievements. Oh and the competition has nothing like it. That's why I love my Xbox One!

Brand Loyalty: Yeah, I'll admit it. There's nothing to feel ashamed about. I support Microsoft because look at all the good they've done for the video gaming industry. Online subscription ALONE makes them number one. It was so good now even the competition is starting to charge for it. Haha, what a bunch of biters.

This is what I would say if I had no respect for myself, and had way, WAY too much time on my hands to create an ult and reverse troll. Am I the only person on GFAQS that doesn't have this user blocked?
---
FF7 - 8.9
ff13 - 7.0 - Majority rules
#34CapwnDPosted 8/23/2014 12:37:12 AM
I like Xbox exclusives more than Playstation exclusives.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#35destiny1990Posted 8/23/2014 12:40:29 AM
hotmj023 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Games: Xbox One has unforgettable titles. Titles which have revolutionized gaming. Titles like Killer Instinct and Titanfall. Though they have yet to be released, I'm sure Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break will change the future of gaming forever. Just like the Xbox One has.

Controller: This thing is awesome! For ALL games! Not solely FPS games! There are devices which allow people to use Xbox Controllers on the PS, and vice versa. But I'm a true gamer that doesn't know about such a device. So I use the controller as a selling point for my console purchase. Xbox rules!

Graphics/Visuals: First, people say the PS4 is better, and others say that they're equal. Truth is Xbox One has the better visuals. Some say the Xbox One is too blurry but I have diabetes and my vision is blurry. And in high tense situations, like in most action packed video games, I flinch A LOT! Just like the screen does with frame rate jumps! So in conclusion, Xbox One's graphics and visuals are identical to real life.

Achievements: Achievements have changed video games! You really squeeze the juice out of games. I really give a crap about achievements. I mean, it's all about the gameplay, you know? But thanks to my goddamn OCD I will play a crappy game into oblivion just to get all the achievements. Oh and the competition has nothing like it. That's why I love my Xbox One!

Brand Loyalty: Yeah, I'll admit it. There's nothing to feel ashamed about. I support Microsoft because look at all the good they've done for the video gaming industry. Online subscription ALONE makes them number one. It was so good now even the competition is starting to charge for it. Haha, what a bunch of biters.

This is what I would say if I had no respect for myself, and had way, WAY too much time on my hands to create an ult and reverse troll. Am I the only person on GFAQS that doesn't have this user blocked?

He is a sad reverse troller. The good thing is though, usually gets ignored because its so obvious he is a joke. He is not even a good troll, because users usually ignore him.

Enough about that. Don't quote him or mention him so his trolling can't be successful.
#36alteredguitarPosted 8/23/2014 1:10:43 AM
controller, that's it.
#37MasterFenix95Posted 8/23/2014 1:10:52 AM
I like the controller, I already have Xbox Live, it has the exclusives I like, and my friends also have an Xbox One.
---
Two wrongs don't make a right, but two negatives do make a positive.
#38jc349Posted 8/23/2014 1:19:53 AM
MasterFenix95 posted...
I like the controller, I already have Xbox Live, it has the exclusives I like, and my friends also have an Xbox One.

Honestly these should be the only reasons to prefer a gaming console over another. All the other stuff (resolution/fps differences especially) aren't as important imo. Especially when the differences between the consoles is so small and the fact that PC blows both of them out of the universe graphics wise.
#39oldhbk76Posted 8/23/2014 1:27:42 AM
Exclusives are way better on Xbox
The controller is better for shooters
Xbox Live
Cloud Saves are awesome(save files never get deleted) even if you uninstall the game
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#40steelix55Posted 8/23/2014 1:29:37 AM
Owning both systems, I just like the Xbox ecosystem better. It feels more mature and like it has more options. The PS4 UI stinks, there is no customization at all. It's TOO simple, and Sony has done NOTHING to update in almost a year since launch. Meanwhile Xbox One UI gets cool new features added every month. I also prefer the Xbox One controller to the DS4, although the DS4 is light years ahead of the trash that was the DS3. I also prefer Xbox Live and Achievements over PSN and trophies.

Playstation to me kind of feel's like a child's toy whereas Xbox is more of a grown up console. I understand they may seem silly to some, but that is just how I feel. Not to say I don't enjoy PS4 though. It has one of my favorite game ever in TLOU, and I plan on getting Destiny on it since most of my friends are. I also can't freaking wait for Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, and The Order. Just like last gen, all multi-platform games I will buy on PC or Xbox, and then PS4 will be my exclusives box. Thankfully Playstation has a ton of good exclusives that makes it a worthwhile purchase.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 780 || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x64