Whats the reason you prefer xbone over ps4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Whats the reason you prefer xbone over ps4
1 year ago#51
The main reason is the games.

Other than that, there's also the controller, Xbox Live being superior to PSN, friends having Xbox, and Kinect.

Not gonna lie though, I'm probably going to get a PS4 for Bloodborne.
---
Look! The East is burning red!
1 year ago#52
Xbox One just has more games I'm interested in, better software support and updates, and a better online ecosystem. I don't have one yet, but I won't be buying a PS4 over and Xbox One.
---
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.
1 year ago#53
Better exclusives, better controller, better achievement system, better Online service, better social functions, better peripheral support. Plus I actually like the Kinect and use it on a daily basis for navigating the dashboard, snapping apps like achievements or Netflix into a corner, etc...

The only advantage PS4 has over the Xbox One is hardware and the difference is so negligible it's hardly noticeable.
1 year ago#54
I prefer the Xbox because me and my bros get online with madden and call of duty together all the time. You can't do that on playstation garbage. They don't even have call of duty or even an online system that works. Occasionally we get gears of war. I love that chainsaw gun but me and another friend are the only fans, mostly.
1 year ago#55
Games: I care more about what Microsoft is churning out and what I could lose out on, than what it's competitors are producing.

Community: Never had a problem, a majority of the time I meet really friendly people. Some of which became friends in real life.

Controller: Played with both the PS4 and Xbox One's controller, I preferred Xbox One's better.

Kinect: It's nifty and a nice piece of supplemental material, not a game changer, but a nice add on.

Games with Gold: You can hold onto the game forever, not just a limited time like PS Now.

Phil Spencer: The guy has class and won me back based on his vision and new direction.

I still respect Sony and Nintendo, Microsoft is just better for me.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
1 year ago#56
Controller...and crackdown...and gears of war
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Whats the reason you prefer xbone over ps4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived