I think the Xbone's poor sales have more to to with MS' bad rep the last year.

#1blablablax17Posted 8/22/2014 10:26:19 PM
And not because "LOLZ PS4 HAZ MOAR POWERZ."

Bad business practices, taking their consumers for idiots, Kinect, 180s (thank God for these though)
I have no trust in MS' Xbone.

I could care less about power.

That's my thoughts anyways.

Anyone else agree/disagree?
---
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
#2WarsuhPosted 8/22/2014 10:28:42 PM
Alright.
#3LorneMaIvoPosted 8/22/2014 10:30:58 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night, TC.
#4omegaGogetaPosted 8/22/2014 10:34:12 PM
I don't care about either company. It's pretty much been one problem after the other for both sides. MSoft wanting to do things that hurt the gaming industry initially and then changing the policy to save their own hides. Aside from that Sony trying to blame the defective PS4 systems on Shipping companies. They can try to deny that one all they want. It was their screw up and they know it too. I don't think the gaming industry is trying to bring as much enjoyment to the consumer as it used to. I think they have become too concerned with making money and that's where I stand firmly.
---
The twin peaks are falling!!!!
That just means you're getting older...
#5leatheljPosted 8/22/2014 10:38:32 PM
I said it once will say it again ps4 is rideing hype and Microsoft hate. The games have not been that impressive heck you can argue xb1 has better ones and Sony has not don't anything impressive really.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#6quincy2000aPosted 8/22/2014 10:43:49 PM
blablablax17 posted...
And not because "LOLZ PS4 HAZ MOAR POWERZ."

I have never talked that way--but that's why I purchased my PS4 after I purchased my X1.

I realize my reason may be a minority one, but when you add the other things you mentioned

"Bad business practices, taking their consumers for idiots, Kinect, 180s (thank God for these though) I have no trust in MS' Xbone."

I believe all those are the reasons. It is a cumulative effect.
---
Microsoft Xbox One quote from May 2013 "We purposefully did not target the highest end graphics. We targeted it more as a broad entertainment player."
#7Limp_sugarPosted 8/22/2014 10:52:05 PM
omegaGogeta posted...
I don't care about either company. It's pretty much been one problem after the other for both sides. MSoft wanting to do things that hurt the gaming industry initially and then changing the policy to save their own hides. Aside from that Sony trying to blame the defective PS4 systems on Shipping companies. They can try to deny that one all they want. It was their screw up and they know it too. I don't think the gaming industry is trying to bring as much enjoyment to the consumer as it used to. I think they have become too concerned with making money and that's where I stand firmly.

It's a business. It has always, and will always be about making money.

On topic. I think it's a combination of the bad press and the power difference and sales will likely even out the further the generation goes.
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#8duericPosted 8/22/2014 11:33:28 PM
Yep. When MS lost the Carter so went the respect.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9SoulTrapperPosted 8/22/2014 11:40:58 PM(edited)
There are a lot of reasons as to why it's behind, there isn't a single reason that explains the difference right now.
#10duericPosted 8/22/2014 11:44:11 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
There are a lot of reasons as to why it's behind, there isn't a single reason that explains the difference right now.

Yeah there is. People like the PS4 better. Simple as that.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member