Diablo 3(english ver.) is 284HKD($36.6) on the Hong Kong Xbox live store

#21slowdog76Posted 8/23/2014 8:37:33 AM
so has anyone tried to buy it? why do you need to convert language to chinese? when i had a look, it seemed you could keep english
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#22slowdog76Posted 8/23/2014 8:58:33 AM
also, link to reddit post?
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#23rafa0506Posted 8/23/2014 9:19:22 AM
I wish I had known this. I would of tested it out before I switched. Now Im stuck for three months. And I cant even download monster hunter because you have to have Japanese 360 even though Im on Japanese servers and use a Japanese internet provider.
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
#24Crystyn_7BPosted 8/23/2014 9:35:14 AM
rafa0506 posted...
I wish I had known this. I would of tested it out before I switched. Now Im stuck for three months. And I cant even download monster hunter because you have to have Japanese 360 even though Im on Japanese servers and use a Japanese internet provider.

contact customer support, TC said go to settings on your XBO though so...
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#25rafa0506Posted 8/23/2014 9:51:17 AM(edited)
No I switched my 360 once I got to Japan because xbox support told me I would have problems dowloading games unless I did. And since NA imported games are expensive in Japan I thought it would be cheaper to download, it wasnt. They are charging full import price for dark souls 2 $77. I can find a used copy from singapore in Akihabara for half that. And I dont have any problems downloading anything on my xbox one.
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
#26Crystyn_7BPosted 8/23/2014 10:06:30 AM
Funnily I just factory reset my XBO again and there was a bunch of chinese amd other syllable languages available in the language selection.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#27LloytronUKPosted 8/24/2014 3:24:20 AM
Xbox one handles regions differently than on the 360.

On the 360 you can only change your region by switching the region of your account, and you can only do this once every three months.

On the Xbox One you change the region of the console, which is separate from your account settings. You can change this as often as you like.