Dark Souls 3!

#212ndAtomiskPosted 8/23/2014 6:04:22 AM
I'm not sure there will even be a Dark Souls 3. When they were making DS2 they were saying that it might be the last one so that the series can end on a high note.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#22DrRockso87Posted 8/23/2014 6:09:33 AM
Yes.

Bloodbourne isn't being developed by the same team that made Dark Souls II. It's by the same company but not the same team. Plus Dark Souls II is published by Namco-Bandai, not Sony.

So, yeah. We'll most likely see Dark Souls III in 2016/17 on PS4 and Xbox One depending upon when it's ready.

Also, expecting Bloodbourne to be a commercial and critical success so I don't think it'll kill From Software. But that's just my guess.
#23daniel79Posted 8/23/2014 6:17:20 AM
XBroseph posted...
Brunozayn posted...
Bloodborne is gonna be awesome

Got any evidence to back up that absurd assertion?

Have you got any evidence it wont be?
#24XBroseph(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 6:22:38 AM
daniel79 posted...
XBroseph posted...
Brunozayn posted...

Burden of Proof is on you sweetheart, you say the game is going to be awesome but what reason do you have to believe it? What reason could you give for me to believe it? I mean I could tell you that I personally high fived Bigfoot but unless I can provide evidence that Bigfoot exists and that he touched my hand what reason do you have to believe it?

Long story short Burden of Proof is on you.
#25astutecolliePosted 8/23/2014 6:29:56 AM
Bloodborne isnt even made by the same guys. Why are we making predictions about a game 1.5 years from release? Smfh
#26regs8376Posted 8/23/2014 6:39:15 AM
It is being created by the same team that made the first Demons Souls and Dark Souls game. All evidence point to it being a good game.
#27astutecolliePosted 8/23/2014 6:41:50 AM
regs8376 posted...
It is being created by the same team that made the first Demons Souls and Dark Souls game. All evidence point to it being a good game.

Uh, no it isnt. Its being made by the same company, not the same team. This was confirmed by them at gamescom. Its thought that bloodborne is some sort of spinoff from different internal team, and the actual team that made the souls games may be working on souls 3, possibly for like a 2016 launch.
#28XBroseph(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 6:49:22 AM
regs8376 posted...
All evidence point to it being a good game.

What evidence are you talking about?
#29nelsonnicoPosted 8/23/2014 7:18:56 AM
XBroseph posted...
daniel79 posted...
XBroseph posted...
Brunozayn posted...

Burden of Proof is on you sweetheart, you say the game is going to be awesome but what reason do you have to believe it? What reason could you give for me to believe it? I mean I could tell you that I personally high fived Bigfoot but unless I can provide evidence that Bigfoot exists and that he touched my hand what reason do you have to believe it?

The gameplay trailer? Of course, we can not know until we have played it, but, imo, all the evidence say that this game will be epic...
#30XBroseph(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 7:27:12 AM
nelsonnico posted...
XBroseph posted...
daniel79 posted...
XBroseph posted...
Brunozayn posted...

The gameplay trailer? Of course, we can not know until we have played it, but, imo, all the evidence say that this game will be epic...

The gameplay trailer? Is that supposed to mean something? I mean I can say that the gameplay trailer for Big Rigs is proof of it's awesomeness but without saying why the gameplay trailer is proof of it's awesomeness the statement is as useless as it sounds.