Has there ever been a fully homosexual protagonist in a video game?

#1XBrosephPosted 8/23/2014 5:43:20 AM
I honestly can't recall any games with homosexual protagonists, I know Bioware games give you the choice because they are champions of social justice and all but has there ever been a game where the protagonist is homosexual and you have no choice in sexuality?

So far they have not explored Master Chief's sexuality in the games so I was wondering if 343 would introduce that part of his character in Halo 5?
#2TheGam3925Posted 8/23/2014 5:46:00 AM(edited)
XBroseph posted...
I honestly can't recall any games with homosexual protagonists, I know Bioware games give you the choice because they are champions of social justice and all but has there ever been a game where the protagonist is homosexual and you have no choice in sexuality?

So far they have not explored Master Chief's sexuality in the games so I was wondering if 343 would introduce that part of his character in Halo 5?

Master Chef is in love with a computer A.I. It is neither male or female so take that as you will lol.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#3leelee3105Posted 8/23/2014 5:46:02 AM
I hope they don't start forcing the gay agenda on video games
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#4XBroseph(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 5:46:12 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
XBroseph posted...

Master Chef is in love with a computer A.I. It is neither male or female so take that as you will.

So he is Holosexual?
#5PS4alwaysPosted 8/23/2014 5:49:54 AM
XBroseph posted...

Why do you lot have to drag this kind of crap into games.

It's ridiculous, seriously get a grip.
#6XBroseph(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 5:51:28 AM
PS4always posted...
XBroseph posted...

How is Master Chief being gay any more ridiculous than Master Chief being in love with a hologram? Why do gay people frighten you so much?
#7leelee3105Posted 8/23/2014 5:52:44 AM
PS4always posted...
XBroseph posted...

It's the gay agenda man. They want to see everything gay.
---
#8DefhimselfPosted 8/23/2014 5:53:31 AM
I think Link was boarder line.
---
Good riddance cry baby Phil! ...GT: The last HUcast
#9mygoodluckcharmPosted 8/23/2014 5:58:23 AM
Protagonist of Persona 2 and 4 is gay if I am not mistaken. The game didn't told you explicitly tho...
#10leelee3105Posted 8/23/2014 5:59:31 AM
Defhimself posted...
I think Link was boarder line.

No way. Link was all about the p****
---