Has there ever been a fully homosexual protagonist in a video game?

#11TheGam3925Posted 8/23/2014 5:05:49 AM
leelee3105 posted...
PS4always posted...
XBroseph posted...
I honestly can't recall any games with homosexual protagonists, I know Bioware games give you the choice because they are champions of social justice and all but has there ever been a game where the protagonist is homosexual and you have no choice in sexuality?

So far they have not explored Master Chief's sexuality in the games so I was wondering if 343 would introduce that part of his character in Halo 5?

Why do you lot have to drag this kind of crap into games.

It's ridiculous, seriously get a grip.

It's the gay agenda man. They want to see everything gay.

I hate to break it to you, but society in general is becoming more acceptant of race, religion and sexual preference with each passing day. I am truly sorry that your right wing, christian, conservative way of life is being threatened by a rapidly increasing acceptant society but that's just the way it is.

Just relax with a beer and a cheeseburger and watch the Fox news echo chamber for a few hours and you'll feel as right as rain.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#12ZatchBellPosted 8/23/2014 5:24:19 AM
Too small of a segment of the gaming community to care or cater to. 1.5% to 3% in North America is hardly worthy of building an entire game around.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#13ZatchBellPosted 8/23/2014 5:33:11 AM
For the record I really do not care, but sex/sexuality is a small part of any video game. If a lead character is made gay it may impact sales negatively, not all regions where games are sold embrace homosexuality. I think people are projecting their own issues onto game characters. Master Chief? Link(whose love interest is Zelda)?
---
Sega Fan for Life
#14ZatchBellPosted 8/23/2014 5:36:57 AM
hate to break it to you, but society in general is becoming more acceptant of race, religion and sexual preference with each passing day. I am truly sorry that your right wing, christian, conservative way of life is being threatened by a rapidly increasing acceptant society but that's just the way it is.

Just relax with a beer and a cheeseburger and watch the Fox news echo chamber for a few hours and you'll feel as right as rain.

People attack other people when they feel threatened. If your strong in your convictions someone disagreeing should not lead to verbal outbursts. Insecurity is a weakness.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#15ZatchBellPosted 8/23/2014 5:41:54 AM
User Name XBroseph
User ID 7002707
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 10 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation.
Account Created Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:05 AM
Last Visit Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:00 AM
Karma 20
Active Messages Posted 33

Troll account do not take the bait.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#16DavieSnakesPosted 8/23/2014 5:52:50 AM
Mario! You didnt think Luigi was really his brother did you? Princess peach was just a good friend they went clubbing with.

Think about it: Freddy mercury style tashs. Penchant for squeezing into tight spaces. Tendency to say "woo hoo!" for no good reason. Likes to dress up in cute animal costumes (including a "bear") and capes. Sliding down a "flagpole" at the end of a level...
---
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)
#172ndAtomiskPosted 8/23/2014 5:58:25 AM
Urick from Drakengard 2

Joachim from Shadow Hearts 2

Makoto from Enchanted Arms

Flea from Chrono Trigger. Well maybe. He dresses up in woman's clothing at the very least.

Juhani from KotoR.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#18TheBonfiniPosted 8/23/2014 6:00:18 AM
Does just the tip count?
---
Friendly advice taken.
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#19TheBonfiniPosted 8/23/2014 6:02:49 AM
DavieSnakes posted...
Mario! You didnt think Luigi was really his brother did you? Princess peach was just a good friend they went clubbing with.

Think about it: Freddy mercury style tashs. Penchant for squeezing into tight spaces. Tendency to say "woo hoo!" for no good reason. Likes to dress up in cute animal costumes (including a "bear") and capes. Sliding down a "flagpole" at the end of a level...

Lol
---
Friendly advice taken.
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#20leelee3105Posted 8/23/2014 6:07:29 AM
TheBonfini posted...
DavieSnakes posted...

Lol

Love this!
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution