Has there ever been a fully homosexual protagonist in a video game?

#31liquidblue4Posted 8/23/2014 8:31:26 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
PS4always posted...
XBroseph posted...
I honestly can't recall any games with homosexual protagonists, I know Bioware games give you the choice because they are champions of social justice and all but has there ever been a game where the protagonist is homosexual and you have no choice in sexuality?

So far they have not explored Master Chief's sexuality in the games so I was wondering if 343 would introduce that part of his character in Halo 5?

Why do you lot have to drag this kind of crap into games.

It's ridiculous, seriously get a grip.

It's the gay agenda man. They want to see everything gay.

I hate to break it to you, but society in general is becoming more acceptant of race, religion and sexual preference with each passing day. I am truly sorry that your right wing, christian, conservative way of life is being threatened by a rapidly increasing acceptant society but that's just the way it is.

Just relax with a beer and a cheeseburger and watch the Fox news echo chamber for a few hours and you'll feel as right as rain.

Oh wow. Look at all of those buzzwords and no substance.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#32mygoodluckcharmPosted 8/23/2014 8:34:47 AM
astutecollie posted...
Link maybe? And every final fantasy lead post ff7.

Umm no,, Zidane would have a word with you..
also I think Cloud is gay, since he has a hot chick beside him and he still fixated to Sephiroth..
#33TheGam3925Posted 8/23/2014 8:36:48 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
PS4always posted...
XBroseph posted...
I honestly can't recall any games with homosexual protagonists, I know Bioware games give you the choice because they are champions of social justice and all but has there ever been a game where the protagonist is homosexual and you have no choice in sexuality?

So far they have not explored Master Chief's sexuality in the games so I was wondering if 343 would introduce that part of his character in Halo 5?

Why do you lot have to drag this kind of crap into games.

It's ridiculous, seriously get a grip.

It's the gay agenda man. They want to see everything gay.

I hate to break it to you, but society in general is becoming more acceptant of race, religion and sexual preference with each passing day. I am truly sorry that your right wing, christian, conservative way of life is being threatened by a rapidly increasing acceptant society but that's just the way it is.

Just relax with a beer and a cheeseburger and watch the Fox news echo chamber for a few hours and you'll feel as right as rain.

Oh wow. Look at all of those buzzwords and no substance.

Oh wow, look at the white knight gallantly defending the intolerant. Great job supporting that anti gay campaign. Because that's going to work out so well.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#34freakpower76Posted 8/23/2014 8:40:34 AM
I didn't play the games but it at least appeared that most male characters from the Devil May Cry series were gay.
#35OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/23/2014 8:42:52 AM
freakpower76 posted...
I didn't play the games but it at least appeared that most male characters from the Devil May Cry series were gay.

Judging sexuality based on appearance is always smart.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#36J90074Posted 8/23/2014 8:45:29 AM
Rome: Total War's expansion with Alexander the Great
---
gt= havikzero
SSBB FC:0989-1407-2689
#37TheGam3925Posted 8/23/2014 8:47:56 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
freakpower76 posted...

Judging sexuality based on appearance is always smart.

He must not have been around during the 80's. Not that that's a bad thing by any means, but to judge someone's sexuality based on their looks is absurd indeed.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#38lunchbox2042Posted 8/23/2014 8:53:43 AM
You'd be accepted by society a lot easier if you didn't shove the fact that you're gay down everyone's throats. Most people wouldn't care. You sound more like you're seeking attention rather than seeking acceptance for being wrong.
#39BeefEasterPosted 8/23/2014 9:03:46 AM
master chief has no romantic interactions so how would anyone ever know he was gay even if he was?

that's like asking what color the inside of a bowling ball is

no one's gonna see it so who cares?
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#4019eighty7Posted 8/23/2014 9:06:51 AM
lunchbox2042 posted...
You'd be accepted by society a lot easier if you didn't shove the fact that you're gay down everyone's throats. Most people wouldn't care. You sound more like you're seeking attention rather than seeking acceptance for being wrong.

Ding Ding Ding, you get a prize!