Sunset Overdrive GOTY!

#1XBrosephPosted 8/23/2014 8:12:56 AM
Was going to give it to Titanfall but then I realized that it wasn't actually an Xbox One exclusive, so yeah what is your pick for GOTY? Needless to say if you pick anything other than what I picked then you are no doubt wrong but you do have the right to your opinion no matter how stupid it may be.
#2liquidblue4Posted 8/23/2014 9:37:34 AM
"If we (Sony trolls) keep overhyping Sunset Overdrive then we can flood the board with troll topics when it comes out and only gets an 85 or so on metacritic. (because we have no exclusives of our own to prop up)."

ok
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#3destiny1990Posted 8/23/2014 9:38:31 AM
Reverse Troll Alert

Add 2 people to your ignore list: MicrosoftLover & XBroseph
#4astutecolliePosted 8/23/2014 9:39:27 AM
It looks excellent. Really excited about the white bundle. Love insomniac games.
#5Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/23/2014 9:44:05 AM
astutecollie posted...
It looks excellent. Really excited about the white bundle. Love insomniac games.

---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#6XBroseph(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 9:50:51 AM
destiny1990 posted...
Reverse Troll Alert

Isnt the opposite of a troll a legitimate poster? All I am doing is discussing Xbox One games on the Xbox forum, not sure why you would ban me for that, not sure why you would ban MicrosoftLover either as he has not even posted in this thread.
#7uniquebadgerPosted 8/23/2014 10:09:21 AM
I always thought it was dumb to call GOTY out on games that haven't come out yet or are early in the year before we have seen what the rest of the year in games holds.
#8MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/23/2014 10:15:37 AM
XBroseph posted...
destiny1990 posted...
Reverse Troll Alert

Isnt the opposite of a troll a legitimate poster? All I am doing is discussing Xbox One games on the Xbox forum, not sure why you would ban me for that, not sure why you would ban MicrosoftLover either as he has not even posted in this thread...Yet.

Fixed!

Why would someone want to ban me? Only people I can think of is the sony trolls because they know I love Microsoft.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#9XBroseph(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 10:16:32 AM
uniquebadger posted...
I always thought it was dumb to call GOTY out on games that haven't come out yet or are early in the year before we have seen what the rest of the year in games holds.

That is because you aren't a TRUE gamer and everyone knows that a TRUE gamer knows a game will be a masterpiece before it has even been released! It is why so many reviewers with no integrity get called out for giving a masterpiece a low score by gamers who have not even played the game yet because they don't have to play the game to know it will be GOTY and the reviewer is full of crap!
#10astutecolliePosted 8/23/2014 10:17:19 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
XBroseph posted...
destiny1990 posted...
Reverse Troll Alert

Isnt the opposite of a troll a legitimate poster? All I am doing is discussing Xbox One games on the Xbox forum, not sure why you would ban me for that, not sure why you would ban MicrosoftLover either as he has not even posted in this thread...Yet.

Fixed!

Why would someone want to ban me? Only people I can think of is the sony trolls because they know I love Microsoft.

You are on your way to getting banned, trust me youll see. You arent allowed to go around baiting people into fights and calling everyone trolls. Youll be gone very soon.