Does Sony have anything to compete with Quantum Break?

#1XBrosephPosted 8/23/2014 9:21:58 AM
With Microsoft getting so many unique and innovative titles like Quantum Break that let you run really fast and shoot from cover does Sony have anything on par with the innovative new ideas at Microsoft or will they have to make do with Wildlife simulators and inferior Souls clones?
#2shoji_joPosted 8/23/2014 9:29:26 AM
Are these gimmicky games ever good?

To me, besides the graphics this game looks average, which is a shame as I was interested before I saw the gameplay footage.
#3Jedi454Posted 8/23/2014 9:35:16 AM
shoji_jo posted...

To me, besides the graphics this game looks average, which is a shame as I was interested before I saw the gameplay footage.

I think you get your eyesight checked bro.
#4destiny1990Posted 8/23/2014 9:36:49 AM
XBroseph posted...
With Microsoft getting so many unique and innovative titles like Quantum Break that let you run really fast and shoot from cover does Sony have anything on par with the innovative new ideas at Microsoft or will they have to make do with Wildlife simulators and inferior Souls clones?

quantum break looks like a generic cover based shooter with "time powers" if you can even call it that lol

same for bloodborne and the order: 1886 all this crap is so overhyped

only thing matters is halo vs uncharted
#5shoji_joPosted 8/23/2014 9:39:05 AM
Jedi454 posted...
shoji_jo posted...

You're correct!
I do get my eyesight checked, as should everyone!
#6DarthLaharlPosted 8/23/2014 9:40:36 AM
Looking at TCs name and reading his posts tells me that he's a Sony fanboy using an alt that's an XBOX fanboy to rally other Xbox fanboys and stir up the Sony fanboys to war it out in this topic for his own amusement.

Don't take the bait.
---
LFT: Destiny, Splatoon, Dragon Age 3, Yoshi WW, Omega Sapphire, SSB WiiU, Alien Isolation, MKX, Talesof Xillia 2/Zesteria, and Persona 5.
PSN/NNID-Unretributed
#7YakashiPosted 8/23/2014 9:43:50 AM
Jedi454 posted...
shoji_jo posted...

I was sure I had this troll on ignore. Will have to remedy that now. Dreadful little boy.
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#8turtle_owns_youPosted 8/23/2014 9:47:01 AM
I was watching the QB demo and thought that it would annoy me with the ease of it.

Did anyone else think that it was a shame that when you hide behind cover they spray the cover til you time freeze away to elsewhere. Then they instantly stop shooting like "huuuhhhhh? He's no longer behind the cover that i can't see behind? I best go take a look!" I mean they are spraying at the cover because they can't really see you behind it but know you must be there. It's annoying. Stupid A.I.
#9nelsonnicoPosted 8/23/2014 9:53:21 AM
QB looks like a fun game, from what we have seen so far, but its not really a revolutionary game.
#10billOrileyPosted 8/23/2014 9:54:00 AM
quantum break looks just like a faster alan wake. It seems like they just replace the flashlight gimmick with the time bomb thingy to slow down enemies.