Does Sony have anything to compete with Quantum Break?

#11liquidblue4Posted 8/23/2014 8:54:39 AM
DarthLaharl posted...
Looking at TCs name and reading his posts tells me that he's a Sony fanboy using an alt that's an XBOX fanboy to rally other Xbox fanboys and stir up the Sony fanboys to war it out in this topic for his own amusement.

Don't take the bait.

He is. Much like MicrosoftLover. Can you believe that they all make accounts on a video game board and spend all day just posting pointless garbage? They literally waste precious hours of their life to cry about a piece of plastic. They are literally dying slowly while doing it, and the worst part is that they do it for free.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#12MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/23/2014 9:10:24 AM
destiny1990 posted...
XBroseph posted...
With Microsoft getting so many unique and innovative titles like Quantum Break that let you run really fast and shoot from cover does Sony have anything on par with the innovative new ideas at Microsoft or will they have to make do with Wildlife simulators and inferior Souls clones?

quantum break looks like a generic cover based shooter with "time powers" if you can even call it that lol

same for bloodborne and the order: 1886 all this crap is so overhyped

only thing matters is halo vs uncharted

You're a very bright individual.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#13GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/23/2014 9:25:50 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
Looking at TCs name and reading his posts tells me that he's a Sony fanboy using an alt that's an XBOX fanboy to rally other Xbox fanboys and stir up the Sony fanboys to war it out in this topic for his own amusement.

Don't take the bait.

He is. Much like MicrosoftLover. Can you believe that they all make accounts on a video game board and spend all day just posting pointless garbage? They literally waste precious hours of their life to cry about a piece of plastic. They are literally dying slowly while doing it, and the worst part is that they do it for free.

And the same can be said for you Xbox defenders. Rather than playing your games and discussing them and your console you come into threads like this, fight with trolls and spread reassurance.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#14liquidblue4Posted 8/23/2014 9:37:37 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
DarthLaharl posted...

Don't take the bait.

And the same can be said for you Xbox defenders. Rather than playing your games and discussing them and your console you come into threads like this, fight with trolls and spread reassurance.

You're surprised that there are Xbox fans on an Xbox board? You're really bright. There's a difference between coming to a board of a console that you own to discuss things and not owning the console, but living on a board posting in every single topic, every hour, and every day.
---
#15GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/23/2014 9:48:30 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
DarthLaharl posted...

Don't take the bait.

You're surprised that there are Xbox fans on an Xbox board? You're really bright. There's a difference between coming to a board of a console that you own to discuss things and not owning the console, but living on a board posting in every single topic, every hour, and every day.

Reading comprehension, do you have it? Here let me bold the most important part of my post since you decided to twist it and try to troll(or are just in super defense xbot mode). Don't fight, don't troll, don't bait just discuss your console and your games. Pretty much the point of this board no?
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#16liquidblue4Posted 8/23/2014 10:54:06 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
DarthLaharl posted...

Don't take the bait.

Reading comprehension, do you have it? Here let me bold the most important part of my post since you decided to twist it and try to troll(or are just in super defense xbot mode). Don't fight, don't troll, don't bait just discuss your console and your games. Pretty much the point of this board no?

But I play plenty of games. I was actually playing a game on Windows Phone while posting that. That's the wonders of Microsoft devices. I can multitask and do it easily. You on the other hand would have to be stopping whatever you're doing on your Sony console to come to a Microsoft specific board to troll. That's incredibly sad. It's even more sad that you're trying to justify being pathetic.
---
#17jellybeanmasterPosted 8/23/2014 12:35:39 PM(edited)
shoji_jo posted...
Are these gimmicky games ever good?

To me, besides the graphics this game looks average, which is a shame as I was interested before I saw the gameplay footage.

Yeah, and it sucks cuz its like the alan wake guys are the only ones that do anything different for MS but the gameplay looked like itd get predictable. Still a day one buy but i was expecting more than a tps with a gimmick. Hope the show does something more for it
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#18MrImpatient35Posted 8/23/2014 1:12:44 PM
QB is a Remedy game right? If so, I'm already on board. Those guys usually make good games. On top of that, QB is one of the few games that actually looks next gen. Every game should look that good, but sadly, they don't.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#19killakev54Posted 8/23/2014 1:27:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20killakev54Posted 8/23/2014 1:27:21 PM
User Name XBroseph
User ID 7002707
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 10 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation.
Account Created Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:05 PM
Last Visit Saturday, August 23, 2014 2:05 PM
Karma 20
Active Messages Posted 58

enough said
---
PSN:jason06live XBL:joker1080p Steam:joker1080p