Does Sony have anything to compete with Quantum Break?

#21youngskillzPosted 8/23/2014 6:55:58 PM
doesn't matter, sony is screwed anyway.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Godsire, Allegaeon.
#22SixStringHeroPosted 8/23/2014 7:45:05 PM
Remedy doesn't make generic games. Max Payne revolutionized the TPS with bullet time. Alan Wake was far from generic and featured some of the smoothest gun play, controls and unique game play.

All signs are pointing to QB being another amazing Remedy title. Only issue I had with the demo was that some of the details I know Remedy is capable of were missing, such as magazines being removed from the gun and staying on the ground along with bullet casings. The sky box also seemed to be static, but I am not sure if that's actually due to an actual story element within the game.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#23oldhbk76Posted 8/23/2014 9:40:12 PM
No, Sony has nothing to compete with QB, Halo, Gears, Crackdown, or Phantom Dust.
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#24Hvv0l24n9Posted 8/23/2014 10:18:21 PM
They've got The Order.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#25NoMoreDeadCopsPosted 8/23/2014 10:42:34 PM
Quantum Break looks like another Titanfall, a flashy game that is supposed to sell systems but won't.
#26InjusticeRebornPosted 8/23/2014 10:47:32 PM
NoMoreDeadCops posted...
Quantum Break looks like another Titanfall, a flashy game that is supposed to sell systems but won't.

And it begins...

So now we're expecting "Sunset Overdrive didn't move consoles like you guys said" and now "Quantum Break didn't move consoles like you guys said" to look forward to. :/
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#27chris0009Posted 8/24/2014 9:15:13 AM
Alan wake is on par with tlou for nearly every aspect, it got 8s because xbox people dont see every exclusive through fanboy goggles.
#28astutecolliePosted 8/24/2014 9:21:04 AM(edited)
DarthLaharl posted...
Looking at TCs name and reading his posts tells me that he's a Sony fanboy using an alt that's an XBOX fanboy to rally other Xbox fanboys and stir up the Sony fanboys to war it out in this topic for his own amusement.

Don't take the bait.

Its incredible that it took more than 1 post for someone to realize hes another pissed off salty pony. I love watching them squirm like this :)

If you people are so insecure and unhappy with your ps bore, youre allowed to actually buy an x1. It has a stronger exclusive lineup, and has 8 more exclusives in development than the ps bore.
#29MrImpatient35Posted 8/24/2014 9:18:06 AM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
They've got The Order.

lmao you're being sarcastic right? I hope so lol.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#30USFPosted 8/24/2014 9:34:17 AM
QB looks boring as ****. Sony has games that won't end up on PC after a few months.
---
Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Heroes Of The Storm, Transistor, Child Of Light.