Sold my PS4. Am getting an Xbox One.

#1MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/23/2014 9:01:53 AM
It's all about exclusives. And the Microsoft line up is too good. If Killer Instinct and Titanfall are any indication, future exclusives are going to be awesome!

Plus after seeing how easy Bloodborne is I think I'll pass. I want hard games like Halo and Call Of Duty.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#2ghoasePosted 8/23/2014 9:06:35 AM
Lol
#3DarthLaharlPosted 8/23/2014 9:10:11 AM
I literally just said this in another topic:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69916743

"Looking at TCs name and reading his posts tells me that he's a Sony fanboy using an alt that's an XBOX fanboy to rally other Xbox fanboys and stir up the Sony fanboys to war it out in this topic for his own amusement.

Don't take the bait."

This pretty much sums up a good portion of the topics on this board. Don't you guys have jobs or other things to do?
---
LFT: Destiny, Splatoon, Dragon Age 3, Yoshi WW, Omega Sapphire, SSB WiiU, Alien Isolation, MKX, Talesof Xillia 2/Zesteria, and Persona 5.
PSN/NNID-Unretributed
#4MicrosoftLover(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 9:12:54 AM
DarthLaharl posted...

"Looking at TCs name and reading his posts tells me that he's a Sony fanboy using an alt that's an XBOX fanboy to rally other Xbox fanboys and stir up the Sony fanboys to war it out in this topic for his own amusement.

Don't take the bait."

This pretty much sums up a good portion of the topics on this board. Don't you guys have jobs or other things to do?

Oh the irony... A sony troll calling others a troll. And you ARE a sony troll since you're against my pro-Xbox topic. Please leave.
---
#5SigmaLongshotPosted 8/23/2014 10:00:11 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
DarthLaharl posted...

Don't take the bait."

Oh the irony... A sony troll calling others a troll. And you ARE a sony troll since you're against my pro-Xbox topic. Please leave.

Mate, shed the stupid mask and just post normally.

We all have our preferences but all the same, we don't turn Shatner-OTT with our expression of them, nor do we need to act out stuff we can't just say normally.

Just say you love Xbox and be done with it. Calm it with the ridiculous facade.
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#6Rome218Posted 8/23/2014 10:09:18 AM
This alt has a lot of karma. This is kinda sad, lol.

Why didn't you just make an honest title?

-
Attention! I need attention and to get back at a post..

I don't like. <Then go on to tell us why you have an active alt account and is your life is really that bad. Please tell us your a kid and not an adult too>
--
#7That_Damn_KidPosted 8/23/2014 10:10:05 AM
You must get a lot of s*** just for your username
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID - PSN: Lamburghini89 - NNID: Its_Pikachu
#8MicrosoftLover(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 10:14:52 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
DarthLaharl posted...

Don't take the bait."

Mate, shed the stupid mask and just post normally.

We all have our preferences but all the same, we don't turn Shatner-OTT with our expression of them, nor do we need to act out stuff we can't just say normally.

Just say you love Xbox and be done with it. Calm it with the ridiculous facade.

I can't take it anymore!!!! I love the Xbox! It's an awesome system with even more awesome features!
---
#9DionysusPosted 8/23/2014 10:15:43 AM
Damn! It's bad news for Sony if even their most devout fans are switching to XBox.
#10Staranime010Posted 8/23/2014 10:15:48 AM
ghoase posted...
Lol

lol