GT: ITS DAT DAM KID - PSN: Lamburghini89 - NNID: Its_Pikachu
#12Staranime010Posted 8/23/2014 11:16:28 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
I literally just said this in another topic:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69916743

"Looking at TCs name and reading his posts tells me that he's a Sony fanboy using an alt that's an XBOX fanboy to rally other Xbox fanboys and stir up the Sony fanboys to war it out in this topic for his own amusement.

Don't take the bait."

This pretty much sums up a good portion of the topics on this board. Don't you guys have jobs or other things to do?

Oh the irony... A sony troll calling others a troll. And you ARE a sony troll since you're against my pro-Xbox topic. Please leave.

Mate, shed the stupid mask and just post normally.

We all have our preferences but all the same, we don't turn Shatner-OTT with our expression of them, nor do we need to act out stuff we can't just say normally.

Just say you love Xbox and be done with it. Calm it with the ridiculous facade.

I can't take it anymore!!!! I love the Xbox! It's an awesome system with even more awesome features!

lol
#13NikraPosted 8/23/2014 11:20:00 AM
You sold your PS4 for peanuts and then bought a Xbone for the profit. LOL
#14skermacPosted 8/23/2014 11:20:22 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
It's all about exclusives. And the Microsoft line up is too good. If Killer Instinct and Titanfall are any indication, future exclusives are going to be awesome!

Plus after seeing how easy Bloodborne is I think I'll pass. I want hard games like Halo and Call Of Duty.

Some guy traded his X1 for a PS4 and still didn't have enough money, he had to add $100. The Gamestop clerk told him it was because the X1 isn't as powerful, go figure.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#15Rome218Posted 8/23/2014 11:20:35 AM
I'm going to one up everyone!
I'm going to trade in my xbox one for a Wii-U, then trade that in for a PS4, then trade that in to a pawn shop because all this trading in is going to make me go in debt.
#1619eighty7Posted 8/23/2014 11:32:11 AM
Who the heck trades in games or systems anymore. I got a strangle hold on any kind of gaming device I bought, when I'm like 60 I'm gonna totally stomp my grandchildrens asses at some smash because they don't know squat about how to play archaic games that actually have controllers instead of tapping into their neural laces.
#17astutecolliePosted 8/23/2014 11:35:08 AM
19eighty7 posted...
Who the heck trades in games or systems anymore. I got a strangle hold on any kind of gaming device I bought, when I'm like 60 I'm gonna totally stomp my grandchildrens asses at some smash because they don't know squat about how to play archaic games that actually have controllers instead of tapping into their neural laces.

Honestly if i bought a ps bore at launch, then saw ms drop the price, and exclusives like sunset over drive, 4 halo games this year, and tomb raider, halo 5, quantum break, scalebound all next year, vs a lot of dark and grey ps4 games, i might think about selling it too.
#18MrImpatient35Posted 8/23/2014 11:41:55 AM
I saw some Bloodborne gameplay the other day, and all I have to say about it is that I'm glad it isn't close to release, cause it needs some work! From the reveal, it looked like a game that would finally make me consider getting ps4. From the gameplay...looks like I don't want that game anymore.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#19Samus3DPosted 8/23/2014 11:50:48 AM
The Souls games are generally challenging because the difficulty is built around the player. Sluggish controls, enormous hit-boxes, button delays, and with Bloodborne it's looks like they're going the same muddy route.
---
I'll pay you back when I make it big
#20astutecolliePosted 8/23/2014 11:56:08 AM
The souls games are ok but felt underdeveloped to me. Cruddy generic visuals, no style at all, the movement and everything felt so stiff and unrefined. Like each game needed another year in the oven.

Serious question, did they have small budgets? Just struck me as feeling more like indie titles and maybe that was intentional i really dont know, but they dont feel like they are even close to the level of say a bethesda or bioware game.