Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
11 months ago#22
*Look at tc username*

LOL
---
Yeaaaah - Ellie
11 months ago#23
What I love most about this board is how reverse trolls like MicrosoftLover and Legend are welcomed with open arms by (most) everyone. It really says something by how easily they blend in with the genuine fans. :u
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
11 months ago#24
Why can't I hold all these XBone sales?
11 months ago#25
OpheliaAdenade posted...
What I love most about this board is how reverse trolls like MicrosoftLover and Legend are welcomed with open arms by (most) everyone. It really says something by how easily they blend in with the genuine fans. :u

I genuinely haven't seen anyone 'welcome' MicrosoftLover with open arms. I think most saw it coming when the account first appeared.

As for Legend, I see more from the non-supporters side take that account more seriously than those on the supporters side.

How many reverse accounts (let alone just reg alt accounts) do we have doing the rounds now? It really says a lot about a certain fan base. :/
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
11 months ago#26
You'd have a lot better luck making this look legit if you had a different username. Nobody is gonna fall for this and I didn't find this topic amusing.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
11 months ago#27
you need to step up your game son. youre getting past your prime with threads like these.
11 months ago#28
This is f******** sad...smh.
11 months ago#29
I feel ya I always want what I don't have
---
If you aint first you're last
11 months ago#30
astutecollie posted...
The souls games are ok but felt underdeveloped to me. Cruddy generic visuals, no style at all, the movement and everything felt so stiff and unrefined. Like each game needed another year in the oven.

Serious question, did they have small budgets? Just struck me as feeling more like indie titles and maybe that was intentional i really dont know, but they dont feel like they are even close to the level of say a bethesda or bioware game.

You think Bloodborne looks like an indie? You are joking right? It also has some of best art have seen in a game in a while. Yeah it is dark and grey, but that is Victorian style.
---
I am the Rain King
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sold my PS4. Am getting an Xbox One.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived