Sold my PS4. Am getting an Xbox One.

#51maizemaizePosted 8/24/2014 6:05:40 AM
OK.
I sincerely hope Halo and Gears of War make it to X One ON THE DOUBLE... or all may be lost this gen.
#52B1GB0SS_86Posted 8/24/2014 6:11:14 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
It's all about exclusives. And the Microsoft line up is too good. If Killer Instinct and Titanfall are any indication, future exclusives are going to be awesome!

Plus after seeing how easy Bloodborne is I think I'll pass. I want hard games like Halo and Call Of Duty.

Lol i love this guy lol!
#53L96A1BOSSPosted 8/24/2014 6:11:51 AM
maizemaize posted...
OK.
I sincerely hope Halo and Gears of War make it to X One ON THE DOUBLE... or all may be lost this gen.

Here is the problem both have lost the true dev that care about what they was doing with the series.
#54natch6Posted 8/24/2014 6:29:37 AM
Username microsoftlover. Bought a PS4 before an xbox one. Seems legit. Do trolls even go to school these days?
---
Get your popcorn at $0.50 a bucket!
#55BIGFELLAH26Posted 8/24/2014 6:46:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#56LEGEND_725Posted 8/24/2014 7:13:29 AM
Even if this is "obvious trolling". Ranked halo multiplayer takes more skill than any souls game ever thought about having. Takes so much skill to strafe right with a greatshield in PVE and abuse the backstab fish in pvp.

Lol... Wouldn't expect people who don't have the discipline to lift to understand.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#57Spetsnaz420Posted 8/24/2014 11:26:53 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...

You have no idea how stupid you sound when you spew that crap... A certain fan base.. You seriously need to get over it

Why so touchy?

Let me guess. You've gotten your panties in a twist because you're assuming I'm talking about a fan base of another console?

I'm not the one who needs to bring up a fan base and stereotype them into one category and report someone for saying you sound stupid when you post that trash. Sounds like you're the one with sensitivity issues... Among other things
---
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#58InjusticeRebornPosted 8/24/2014 11:42:38 AM(edited)
Spetsnaz420 posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...

You have no idea how stupid you sound when you spew that crap... A certain fan base.. You seriously need to get over it

Why so touchy?

Let me guess. You've gotten your panties in a twist because you're assuming I'm talking about a fan base of another console?

I'm not the one who needs to bring up a fan base and stereotype them into one category and report someone for saying you sound stupid when you post that trash. Sounds like you're the one with sensitivity issues... Among other things

So, are you assuming I'm talking about the PS4 fan base? Because you would be completely wrong.

I have no worries speaking about PS fans when I need to. I have mentioned them a few times specifically in previous topics. This isn't one of those times though. Unless you can point out where I specifically mentioned them?

Edit: Just re-read your message. I began to wonder what you were on about 'reporting', and then I flick back to your previous message. Not my doing I'm afraid. Not one to get worked up over such things.

Direct that anger over a moderation elsewhere. XD
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#59LorneMaIvoPosted 8/24/2014 11:47:57 AM
astutecollie posted...
IceHusky posted...
Smart man! Come to where the games are: the Xbox One. :D

Except, you know, gamers are voting that the current and future libraries are better on PS4.
#60TreeFiddy93Posted 8/24/2014 12:17:22 PM
To all the people talking about the souls games.

You don't know s***, please stop.
---
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life.