Sold my PS4. Am getting an Xbox One.

#61Spetsnaz420Posted 8/24/2014 12:22:11 PM
Well why don't you enlighten me as the what fantasy you are referring to then?

Don't mistake anger for contempt
---
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#62ITIorpheusPosted 8/24/2014 1:10:49 PM
You are forgetting the X1 isn't going to have many exclusives, Titanfall is NOT an exclusive I hate to tell you.
---
PSN: itiorpheus
XBL: Brandonvenom
#63L96A1BOSSPosted 8/24/2014 2:05:52 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Even if this is "obvious trolling". Ranked halo multiplayer takes more skill than any souls game ever thought about having. Takes so much skill to strafe right with a greatshield in PVE and abuse the backstab fish in pvp.

Lol... Wouldn't expect people who don't have the discipline to lift to understand.

That's was really stupid comparing a fps to a soul game shows how much you have no idea the crap that drop out of that low iq of yours.
#64astutecolliePosted 8/24/2014 2:08:22 PM
ITIorpheus posted...
You are forgetting the X1 isn't going to have many exclusives, Titanfall is NOT an exclusive I hate to tell you.

Um, the x1 had 40 exclusives in development to the ps4s 32, and they look much more interesting which is why i was waiting for sony to sell me on the ps4 but failed, and i chose the x1 as well.

Lol the salty ponies are worried.
#65LEGEND_725Posted 8/24/2014 2:11:02 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Even if this is "obvious trolling". Ranked halo multiplayer takes more skill than any souls game ever thought about having. Takes so much skill to strafe right with a greatshield in PVE and abuse the backstab fish in pvp.

Lol... Wouldn't expect people who don't have the discipline to lift to understand.

That's was really stupid comparing a fps to a soul game shows how much you have no idea the crap that drop out of that low iq of yours.

Sick of nerds blasting halo while praising the "deep" gameplay of dark souls. Souls is about as deep as my bathtub. PVE and pvp is a joke in that game. It's still fun but I love it when nerds try to stroke their ego because "they play souls"
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#66astutecolliePosted 8/24/2014 2:11:11 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Being great at halo online is harder than the souls games. Thats just a fact. It would be easier for you to master souls that actually become dominant in halo online.

And i like the souls games. But they are not as hard as trying to compete at a high level in halo online. I must have spent like 5000 hours playing halo. Still not even close to among the best in the world. But i can get through the souls games. Yes they are different but its still just comparing challenges.
#67RogueStatus28Posted 8/24/2014 2:20:46 PM(edited)
It's funny because so many people ran out to buy the PS4 (6 million in the Unite States) only to have the service they're paying for crash.

That's what happens when you follow buzz.
#68mokmuudPosted 8/24/2014 2:21:33 PM
RogueStatus28 posted...
It's funny because so many people ran out to buy the PS4 (6 million in the Unite States) only to have the service they're paying for crash.

I've been able to play online just as often on all three of my current gen consoles.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#69jc349Posted 8/24/2014 2:24:50 PM
astutecollie posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Being great at halo online is harder than the souls games. Thats just a fact. It would be easier for you to master souls that actually become dominant in halo online.

And i like the souls games. But they are not as hard as trying to compete at a high level in halo online. I must have spent like 5000 hours playing halo. Still not even close to among the best in the world. But i can get through the souls games. Yes they are different but its still just comparing challenges.

I play souls pretty often. And though the games aren't comparable, souls has a MUCH lower "skill cap" compared to alot of other pvp type games.
#70duces9killaPosted 8/24/2014 2:42:23 PM
Jahahahahahaha did legend compared dark souls to halo hahahah what a shame. Kids as young as 10 can get the hang of halo multiplayer lol fail in so many levels lmfao