Sold my PS4. Am getting an Xbox One.

#71Rome218Posted 8/24/2014 4:04:44 PM
duces9killa posted...
Jahahahahahaha did legend compared dark souls to halo hahahah what a shame. Kids as young as 10 can get the hang of halo multiplayer lol fail in so many levels lmfao

Halo is more fun and easier accessible to many people. =) There are so many game modes, co-op, pvp, etc.

Halo always outsells Sony games. Everyone can sit around and bash Halo, but Sony fans never put their money where there mouth is because none of their exclusives outsell Halo.

Many here can go around insulting people for enjoying Halo. However, I would prefer to have fun on Halo then making an alt account and just being an ass to put it politely.

Someone gaming = Cool
Someone corny trying to troll = Loser
People supporting him = The loser's flock
#72Rome218Posted 8/24/2014 4:06:00 PM
Ironically, based on the comment of 10 year olds: My friend's brother is around 10 and plays dark souls, lol.
#73OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/24/2014 4:12:50 PM
Rome218 posted...
duces9killa posted...
Jahahahahahaha did legend compared dark souls to halo hahahah what a shame. Kids as young as 10 can get the hang of halo multiplayer lol fail in so many levels lmfao

Halo is more fun and easier accessible to many people. =) There are so many game modes, co-op, pvp, etc.

Halo always outsells Sony games. Everyone can sit around and bash Halo, but Sony fans never put their money where there mouth is because none of their exclusives outsell Halo.

Many here can go around insulting people for enjoying Halo. However, I would prefer to have fun on Halo then making an alt account and just being an ass to put it politely.

Someone gaming = Cool
Someone corny trying to troll = Loser
People supporting him = The loser's flock

Oh, so now sales matter? o.o I'm never sure when sales matter around here. If anyone brings up how the PS4 is selling in comparison to the xbone, sales are meaningless. But if anyone brings up Halo or Sony's exclusives, they are quick to brag about Halo's numbers.

So do sales matter only when they favor microsoft in some way? :u I'll have to make a note of that.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#74duces9killaPosted 8/24/2014 5:08:37 PM
Sales matter only if micro$T is winning hahahahah fail lmfao
#75the36thchamberPosted 8/24/2014 5:11:12 PM
i did the same thing earlier this week TC and couldnt be happier.
---
P - Sean Price
GT - xNinjaScrollx
#76Veemon_XPosted 8/24/2014 5:15:50 PM(edited)
MicrosoftLover posted...
It's all about exclusives. And the Microsoft line up is too good. If Killer Instinct and Titanfall are any indication, future exclusives are going to be awesome!

Plus after seeing how easy Bloodborne is I think I'll pass. I want hard games like Halo and Call Of Duty.

Halo and CoD can be quite challenging if you put them on the harder difficulties.

Although its possible to remember where and when enemies spawn. Then again, are there spots where they infinitely spawn in any of the games?
---
Proud owner of a PS4
Might also get a One one or two years from now because it seems to agitate ponies suggesting it might have something worthwhile after all.
#77BaconPancakesPosted 8/27/2014 6:00:36 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
astutecollie posted...
The souls games are ok but felt underdeveloped to me. Cruddy generic visuals, no style at all, the movement and everything felt so stiff and unrefined. Like each game needed another year in the oven.

Serious question, did they have small budgets? Just struck me as feeling more like indie titles and maybe that was intentional i really dont know, but they dont feel like they are even close to the level of say a bethesda or bioware game.

You think Bloodborne looks like an indie? You are joking right? It also has some of best art have seen in a game in a while. Yeah it is dark and grey, but that is Victorian style.

Demon's Souls will always be of better quality when in comparison to any game by Bioware or Bethesda, it has almost no glitches or bugs and is a very complete game that didn't even need to be patched once outside of Japan.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#78El_ZaggyPosted 8/27/2014 6:50:05 PM
get a pc instead.
does all the xbox one can do, except in better.
#79-3703Posted 8/27/2014 6:54:49 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
I literally just said this in another topic:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69916743

"Looking at TCs name and reading his posts tells me that he's a Sony fanboy using an alt that's an XBOX fanboy to rally other Xbox fanboys and stir up the Sony fanboys to war it out in this topic for his own amusement.

Don't take the bait."

This pretty much sums up a good portion of the topics on this board. Don't you guys have jobs or other things to do?

Most of these people would be kids.
#80mygoodluckcharmPosted 8/27/2014 7:24:59 PM
I sold my PS4 and XBone.
The get a WiiU since it haz better exclusives. Mario FTW!