Will an average person really see a difference between PS4/XB1 visuals/graphics?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will an average person really see a difference between PS4/XB1 visuals/graphics?
1 year ago#11
ive been an xbox fan since the original, and it hurts me to see microsoft fail so hard this gen.
it feels like they messed up in every area.

i got a ps4 and its amazing except i hate the controller. and i hate that you need to have ps+ to play the games you got for free while you had ps+..
that used to be the trade off when ps3 had free multiplayer it doesnt work now.

xbox should scrap this console and start from scratch, il def buy the next one and come back
1 year ago#12
no, because the average person will only have one of the two consoles in question, meaning they will have no means to accurately compare and contrast for themselves
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
1 year ago#13
Considering most of the nitpicking is currently, as of late, being done solely with machines to calculate the "incredible superiority", I'd wager that no, Jimmy Johnsole buying a console will not really bother at this point.

In fact, if you're rational about it, anyone that has to dig through archives of screenshots to side-by-side them isn't the average guy, regardless of the outcome. So we nerdy types here aren't indicative of the actual populace.
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
1 year ago#14
Unless you are look for the differences in the games other than that no.
---
zaster100/psn
"lyk dis if u cry evertim" *single tear drop*
1 year ago#15
Most people see the difference.

I don't but I know it's there and of course asking me to pay more and get a lesser version, that I won't do.
1 year ago#16
No.
1 year ago#17
Side by side you will see the difference.

Most people won't notice much differences when playing the games separately, but it's certainly possible to see them if you're looking for them.

The PS4 versions of most multiplats up till now undeniably look better.
1 year ago#18
I think you can. I'd be more pissed about games with the same resolution encountering Hiccup's
1 year ago#19
Laylow12 posted...
We all know the PS4 graphics are superior.

I think the bigger issue is why are the XBOX ONE graphics so similar to the 360?

http://minus.com/lBKehHpgg8Yym

Can you spot the difference?

Oh just stop this is just downright pathetic.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
1 year ago#20
UltimateGeth39 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
We all know the PS4 graphics are superior.

I think the bigger issue is why are the XBOX ONE graphics so similar to the 360?

http://minus.com/lBKehHpgg8Yym

Can you spot the difference?

Oh just stop this is just downright pathetic.

Just add it to ignore. That's what I did and the board is a much more informative place without the likes of this thing. You actually get useful information and stimulating discussions. I did have to block 34 troll pond dwellers to achieve this, but it's definitely worth it.
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will an average person really see a difference between PS4/XB1 visuals/graphics?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived