if you live at home how would you react?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. if you live at home how would you react?
1 year ago#11
Real or not I thought it was funny. I wouldn't want someone destroying my games, but I wouldn't throw a tantrum like that. My golf clubs on the other hand I would flip my ****.
---
xbl and psn = PrintersChamp
1 year ago#12
PrintersChamp posted...
Real or not I thought it was funny. I wouldn't want someone destroying my games, but I wouldn't throw a tantrum like that. My golf clubs on the other hand I would flip my ****.

Maybe you're too obsessed with golf, golf nerd. =P
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
1 year ago#13
where the part where he shoves a tv remote up his ***?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
1 year ago#14
What's strange is that I often get modded for posting topics like this. They say it's "off-topic" because it's not specifically about Xbox, while it's about video games in general. But whatever.

Of course, I would have the person arrested for damaging my property.
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
1 year ago#15
Snickleseed posted...
This isn't real, and reminds me a lot of the video I saw a few years ago where this kid goes on a tantrum because his mother cancelled his WoW account or something like that... I forget the name of it but anyway... it was funny until they started making more videos and it became obvious that they were faked.

Those weren't fake, the kid has some kind of emotional disorder and his brother is a douche who likes to record him over-reacting to things. I thought the WOW one was fake until I saw more of his brothers videos of him.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
1 year ago#16
This makes me glad I had a father who encouraged my gaming and was excited every time he watched me play a new game. The father in this video is nuts and obviously a control freak! Why would you take the one thing your child loves and destroy it? I wonder how the father would feel if the son destroyed his lawn mower? Or anything else that the father loves?

Also, LOL @ the people calling this kid out on his behavior when the the user's in this thread would do the same thing as the kid in the video if a loved one destroyed their personal possessions; especially ones that cost hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
I miss you Dad: 1943 - 2004
1 year ago#17
SilentS89 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Real or not this reaction is what it would be like for some.

No matter how sad and whiney the guy is, I'm pretty sure even a less obsessed person would be rightfully upset by the theft and destruction of hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of private property.

Yeah, only an internet tough guy would pretend this wouldn't bother him.

Bothered is one thing but between the dad being a dick and the sons responses before about it being a career and after screaming at the top of his lungs it was overdone by everyone. Would I be mad, sure but I also know when I need to do something with my life. Free loading and playing games all day is something I'd never let my kids do. I'd stash his games and consoles at a friend's probably to resolve this issue.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
1 year ago#18
Might be fake. If not, it's definitely pretty extreme. Heck, my dad threatened to throw away all my Legos when I was just a little kid. I would say my dad definitely has some mental issues though. Although he never actually destroyed anything, he would take away my N64/Xbox if I got anything lower than a B on a single assignment in school (elementary-early HS). One time he uninstalled all the games on my computer and deleted all my internet bookmarks (yeah like that will do anything). Like video games were his scapegoat even when I wasn't playing them at all. Oh man the rage that would ensue. Still hate him for that, and still won't tell him about how I'm doing in college.

I agree though, if the kid isn't in school and has no job he really needs to be doing more than gaming. Looks like he had a nice setup and if his parents are paying for everything (games, food, car payments, insurance) then they definitely need to push him to either go to school or work full time. I wouldn't go about that in the same way, I'd actually just go sell them to a pawn shop. Or hide them and tell him he can buy them back.
1 year ago#19
scoobydoobydont posted...
Wait, do you think that's real? That was the fakest thing I've ever seen.

---
Always O.G.
1 year ago#20
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
Those weren't fake, the kid has some kind of emotional disorder and his brother is a douche who likes to record him over-reacting to things. I thought the WOW one was fake until I saw more of his brothers videos of him.

And you have an even bigger emotional disorder if you truly think they aren't staged
---
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. if you live at home how would you react?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived