See this won't be an issue for some of you if you went all digital. :p

#1kidwgmPosted 8/23/2014 1:04:25 PM
See this won't be an issue for some of you if you went all digital. :p
---
Currently Playing: Lego Marvel Super Heros, FTL iOS and Peggle 2.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#2liquidblue4Posted 8/23/2014 1:07:10 PM
It's still not an issue. :p
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#3regsantotomasPosted 8/23/2014 1:09:50 PM
What have I missed?
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#4SigmaLongshotPosted 8/23/2014 1:18:43 PM
My critically low bone dense, chubby, close-to-critically bipolar frame is wondering what digital can do for me. Seems that it might be pretty little.
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#5turtle_owns_youPosted 8/23/2014 1:20:26 PM
What are you? A physical racist?

You better do a 360 backflip whilst eating blue stilton or else i won't like life.
#6jellybeanmasterPosted 8/23/2014 1:22:13 PM
I dont know what happened. But im sure all digital would have made it worse
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#7ghstbstrPosted 8/23/2014 1:37:21 PM
It wouldn't bother me at all if this gen would have been all digital or even if the next gen would be all digital since I keep all of the games that I buy.
I do like having the case and cover art, but it really isn't a necessity. I have been doing it the past 4 or 5 years now with Steam for my pc games, and I like having one place that all my games are listed at that I can download and play when ever I want to.
---
---
Aliens(1986)... Best movie quote ever...
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
#8gumbyxcore99Posted 8/23/2014 3:05:57 PM
all games this gen are digital actually. the difference is when you download it, the drm is the license being tied to your account, physical discs only exist as drm because they're not tied to your account.
---
http://ovalteam.tumblr.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoj0xJsdO7U
#9ShadowDarkstarPosted 8/23/2014 4:09:16 PM
Physical is better because:

1. If the game turns out to be bad you can trade it in.

2. Physical, you keep it for as long as you can keep your system alive. You can delete and pop the game in whenever you want. You don't need to download from the server.
Digital, it's only on your HDD and if you delete it you'll need to re-download it only if your system is still supported, and the server is still available.

3. It doesn't, and will never make a $60 game cheaper.
Physical allows stores to compete with each other with sales that only benefit the consumer.
Example, about a month ago Metal Gear Rising on PSN still selling at full price when you can buy it physical for $20.00.

4. Jobs. There are people that puts physical games together, ship them to stores that would become unemployed.
#10aheroafakePosted 8/23/2014 4:11:38 PM
What issue are you talking about?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |