5 things Xbox One does better than PS4

#11Miiri0Posted 8/23/2014 4:03:24 PM(edited)
kyncani posted...
Lolno.

There are reasons why the PS4 is selling better you know ;)

Multi media and Kinect features in particular are so bad that I am going to move my Xbox One from my main TV to a secondary one, 720p by the way.
Those "features" are so bad I preferred when the Xbox One wasn't there.

Yep. Live is always down . That is not better
#12Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/23/2014 4:03:22 PM
Wii_Truth posted...
-dedicated servers for seamless multiplayer - Has nothing to do with Xbox One
-more interesting exclusives (opinion) - irrelevant
-multi-media features - I'll give it that
-better controller - Subjective and still has nothing to do with the actual Xbox One, after all, it's just a controller.
-Motion Control (Kinect) I'll give this one to you since PS4 doesn't technically ship with motion controls but if it did, it wouldn't be hard to beat the inaccurate Kinect motion sensor.

thoughts?

Read above
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#13Offspring7Posted 8/28/2014 1:15:18 AM
5 things it does better...

1. It tacks on a motion sensing device
2. It cost more (because of point 1)
3. It loses a console war
4. It has a nice controller setup
5. It got Aaron Paul to do a commercial

Then again, 4 is really an opinion anyway so you can choose whether or not you want to include it.
---
"You know, if someone else did that, they'd look like an idiot, but since you do it all the time, you can pull it off."
#14TheGam3925Posted 8/28/2014 1:30:46 AM
1. TV
2. Sports
3. Fighter Within
4. Easy to find in stores
5. The magical power of the cloud.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#15archibald3Posted 8/28/2014 1:54:27 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Wii_Truth posted...
-better controller - Subjective and still has nothing to do with the actual Xbox One, after all, it's just a controller.
-Motion Control (Kinect) I'll give this one to you since PS4 doesn't technically ship with motion controls but if it did, it wouldn't be hard to beat the inaccurate Kinect motion sensor.

thoughts?

Read above

Thats it - you contribute nothing but negativity and trolling on this board. It`ll be a significantly better place without you in it. Ignore.
#16MightyMunaPosted 8/28/2014 2:00:10 AM
archibald3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Wii_Truth posted...

thoughts?

Read above

Thats it - you contribute nothing but negativity and trolling on this board. It`ll be a significantly better place without you in it. Ignore.

Wow. Amazing.

Can't believe some people actually get genuinely upset just because some random person spoke ill of an electronic device. In my opinion, that's as bad as the troll themselves.
#17BrunozaynPosted 8/28/2014 2:07:37 AM
Wii_Truth posted...
-dedicated servers for seamless multiplayer I dunno
-more interesting exclusives (opinion) Ps4 exclusive is much better imo
-multi-media features little bit agree with this
-better controller disagree,DS4 Is much better
-Motion Control (Kinect) I dunno

thoughts?

Note: I don't have xbox one...but I've play it on my friend house
---
Yeaaaah - Ellie
#18caverforeverPosted 8/28/2014 2:14:40 AM
1- compared to my ps4 it's much quieter, maybe because the power source is outside.
2- smartglass notifies when one of my favourite friends goes online.
3- better headset.
4- controller last much longer.
5-I like the follow feature, he don't have to accept anything and I can just follow him, kinda like twitter.

I'm a ps4 guy but I got the xbone for the exclusive, I'll never skip a game I like.
#19slowdog76Posted 8/28/2014 2:41:43 AM
i dont normally bother with troll-bait topics but I'm bored so what the heck......

PS4always posted...
this I don't care about as I wanted to buy a GAMES console and not a media center, I loathe the current twitter/faecesbook mentality and it's something I have zero interest in.

then why did you buy a PS4? unless I'm very much mistaken, this also has a glut of media features. what's the real difference between the two? PR. and as for twitter/ facebook, i dont know about PS, but neither are on XB1.

Cows Go Hisssss posted...
-I cannot compare to the PS4 or gaming PC because I don't own them.

now this is what more people need to drill into their brains. i own an xbox. i chose it because historically i have preferred its games and the ecosystem to the playstations and because i liked the look of upcoming games as well as the familiar ecosystem. so, when i play a game on it, I am not comparing it to a PS4. Or a PC. Or even a Wii-U as I have neither owned nor played on them (obviously i own a pc, but not as a gaming platform). Instead I am comparing my gaming and my experiences to the 360, the PS3, and every other console I have played and owned before.

So, on that basis, the games look better, play better, the ecosystem is growing and improving, the multimedia features are better for the most part, the controller is better, the voice recognition and motion controls are better, and so on. Everything is a step up from last gen.

But here is the kicker. That's just my opinion. That is how me, in my situation, with my needs, which are all unique solely to me feels. Some of you will agree with what I just said. Some won't. Some may agree with half of it, or even less. It doesn't matter. We all have differing opinions, needs, wants, desires. And here's the really great thing. In the world we live in today, we all have choices. We are able to go out and find a product that sits comfortably in-amongst the needs and wants we have. I have a product that meets mine, and it is an improvement over everything I have had before. I paid what I was happy to pay for it too. And you have bought what you wanted too, and seem happy, and I'm delighted for you.

We're all gamers, we are all playing great games, and we are all happy. What's wrong with that?
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#20blacklabelicePosted 8/28/2014 2:45:13 AM
k