#31RybalPosted 8/28/2014 12:27:16 PM
Wii_Truth posted...
-dedicated servers for seamless multiplayer
-more interesting exclusives (opinion)
-multi-media features
-better controller
-Motion Control (Kinect)

thoughts?

The biggest issue that I have with this is that it still hasn't really used dedicated servers any more frequently than the last generation did. The last time I checked, all of the major releases that were P2P last year are still P2P - excuse me - dynamic/hybrid servers.

The exclusives are an opinion and preferring the ones on Xbox One is perfectly acceptable

The X1 wins the multimedia battle without breaking a sweat. Also, the fact that voice control allows you to navigate through your apps like Netflix is really cool.

The controller is debatable, but you've agreed to that. Like the games, it is also a valid preference.

The Kinect is the issue that gets me, though. In theory, it's great. In practice, however, no one really used it. Unfortunately, the fact that MS decided to separate the device from the system means that it will never really be used. I was really interested to see what uses the Kinect would eventually have.

---------

Another thing that you could have mentioned would include (based on what I've read) Drivatars which are effectively better AI for other drivers based on player patterns. Imagine if that concept is expanded to other genres.

Regular updates that add features would be another benefit. Regardless of whether the PS4 had those features already, it shows a willingness on Microsoft's behalf to listen to consumers to make the system better.

In the end, it's a good system that is worth purchasing if you are interested in it. I say this even though I have a PS4 and am not currently planning on getting an Xbox One - I just haven't ruled out the possibility of eventually getting one.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#32Shura_SurplicePosted 8/28/2014 12:36:47 PM
billOriley posted...
1 TV
2 water cooler
3 sports
4 inferior multiplats
5 tv

This

dedicated servers for seamless multiplayer LOL, is this why I got more lag on Ghosts on X1 than on 360?
-more interesting exclusives opinion
-multi-media features Yes
-better controller that's your opinion again
-Motion Control (Kinect) most of us didn't/ don't care about it
---
I had the X1 for a while, now I own a PS4 and I am loving it :)
#333HPPosted 8/28/2014 1:16:54 PM
Wii_Truth posted...
-dedicated servers for seamless multiplayer
-more interesting exclusives (opinion)
-multi-media features
-better controller
-Motion Control (Kinect)

thoughts?

1. This is just a blatant lie. The multiplayer is just as good/bad on both systems
2. yes, opinion
3. I agree
4. another opinion. one I happen to disagree with
5. Not only does the PS4 have the camera as well, but listing this seems almost as trivial as a PS4 fan listing the touch pad/speaker on the PS4 controller as a reason why PS4>XB1.
#34MetroidFan9999Posted 8/28/2014 1:21:30 PM
What's up with the rampant reassurance topics lately?

Cool you love your X1, and you want to assure us all how it is better than another console. Good for you.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#35SonyPonyTonyPosted 8/28/2014 1:26:49 PM
My reasons for preferring Xbox over ps

Better exclusives
Better controller
Much better online
More features
More mature fanbase
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#36DirkMcGurkinPosted 8/28/2014 1:28:39 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...

Cool you love your X1, and you want to assure us all how it is better than another console. Good for you.

Here's a little tip my friend. If you don't want to see Xbox fans and fanboys discuss the Xbox One I think you're in the wrong place. You don't appear to have anything to contribute to this board from what I've seen of your posts the last few days. I'm curious as to why you're here if this place makes you so mad?
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin
#37SonyPonyTonyPosted 8/28/2014 1:29:45 PM
DirkMcGurkin posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

Here's a little tip my friend. If you don't want to see Xbox fans and fanboys discuss the Xbox One I think you're in the wrong place. You don't appear to have anything to contribute to this board from what I've seen of your posts the last few days. I'm curious as to why you're here if this place makes you so mad?

He isn't happy with his Wii U or Ps4
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#38Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/28/2014 1:30:43 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...

Better exclusives
Better controller
Much better online
More features
More mature fanbase

Can you please provide a source showing the demographic of maturity levels between the two consoles or are you simply just making this s*** up
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#39regs8376Posted 8/28/2014 1:33:02 PM
He is a reverse troll
#40DonVito1990Posted 8/28/2014 2:05:28 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...

Better exclusives
Better controller
Much better online
More features
More mature fanbase

Can you please provide a source showing the demographic of maturity levels between the two consoles or are you simply just making this s*** up

If you actually own and play both online you'd know hes right.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.