Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
My reasons for preferring Xbox over ps

Better exclusives
Better controller
Much better online
More features
More mature fanbase

Can you please provide a source showing the demographic of maturity levels between the two consoles or are you simply just making this s*** up

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin
#42astutecolliePosted 8/28/2014 1:24:06 PM
Games
Games
Games
Games
And games

Ps4 does sales better than the x1. Im guessing as gamers, games are more important. Sony could have taken my money, but the x1 got my attention between e3 and gamescom, so the choice is made. Ill get a ps bore in 1.5 years once they actually get some interesting exclusives, but i dont want to be stuck with a big selling bore box for a year and a half with no great exclusives to play.
#43MetroidFan9999Posted 8/28/2014 1:25:01 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
What's up with the rampant reassurance topics lately?

Cool you love your X1, and you want to assure us all how it is better than another console. Good for you.

Here's a little tip my friend. If you don't want to see Xbox fans and fanboys discuss the Xbox One I think you're in the wrong place. You don't appear to have anything to contribute to this board from what I've seen of your posts the last few days. I'm curious as to why you're here if this place makes you so mad?

He isn't happy with his X1, but is ok with his Wii U

Fixed that for you champ.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#44Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/28/2014 2:46:17 PM
For anyone that disagrees that Kinect is the best motion control ever existed, please name one motion control that does it better. I mean, Kinect can track your fingers.... YOUR FINGERS.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#45dnmtPosted 8/28/2014 2:47:21 PM
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
For anyone that disagrees that Kinect is the best motion control ever existed, please name one motion control that does it better. I mean, Kinect can track your fingers.... YOUR FINGERS.

You know what? It totally is, but that's not what most people look for in a machine that's made for gaming.
#46Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/28/2014 2:49:00 PM
-dedicated servers for seamless multiplayer

Battlefield 4 and Titanfall play with absolutely no lag on the Xbox One. Everything downloads and runs faster and cleaner on the One compared to the 360. I cannot compare to the PS4 or gaming PC because I don't own them. My only problem is I get disconnected a lot when playing Titanfall and Battlefield 4. It pisses me off but it might be my internet.

-more interesting exclusives (opinion)

I bought an Xbox One for Titanfall. I love how Xbox exclusives focus on online multiplayer. Online multiplayer is my favorite.

-multi-media features

Don't really use them so I have no idea. Twitch, YouTube, reddit, and Netflix are cool though. I use those sometimes. Are those multimedia features?

-better controller

I always liked Xbox controllers more than PlayStation. PlayStation controllers remind me of the 90s. I was a baby in the 90s.

-Motion Control (Kinect)

Best motion control in gaming that ever existed hands down. It is safe to consider someone a complete best friend forever if they disagree.

Edited my original post because it was modded for flaming.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#47astutecolliePosted 8/28/2014 2:49:03 PM
dnmt posted...

You know what? It totally is, but that's not what most people look for in a machine that's made for gaming.

Noone said it was the main thing ppl look for. Its a complimentary feature, like all the tv/media features in the x1.
#48Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/28/2014 2:52:20 PM
dnmt posted...

I bought the Kinect the first Holiday season it was out, Holiday 2010 and I loved it ever since. I researched the Kinect as much as possible back then and bought it, I thought it was amazing and loved it ever since. The technology literally blew my mind away. I couldn't get over it.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#49dnmtPosted 8/28/2014 2:53:31 PM
astutecollie posted...
dnmt posted...

Noone said it was the main thing ppl look for. Its a complimentary feature, like all the tv/media features in the x1.

A complimentary feature that makes your product a full one hundred dollars more expensive, and was in fact mandatory until a couple of months ago.
#50Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/28/2014 3:03:20 PM
dnmt posted...
astutecollie posted...
dnmt posted...

A complimentary feature that makes your product a full one hundred dollars more expensive, and was in fact mandatory until a couple of months ago.

The Wiimote was mandatory for all Wiis. What's your point?
---
hey foo
hey foo