Call of Duty - World War II

#11jxohnPosted 8/23/2014 7:32:15 PM
No thanks those games have already been played out.
---
We were all buried at sea. We just didn't know it yet. - Booker Dewitt.
#12SpongeBob_SPPosted 8/23/2014 9:07:29 PM
Absolutely! I know I'm in the minority here, but WaW was my favorite CoD. It's the only game in the series where I enjoyed the sniper rifles, due to bolt actions being so satisfying.
#13Syn_VengeancePosted 8/23/2014 10:11:17 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Ghosts left such a bad taste in my mouth and I didn't care for Black ops 2 either, cancelled my preorder for Advanced Warfare yesterday.

why did you pre-order in the first place when you hated the previous two and why was it now you decided to cancel?

Because I was going to give sledgehammer a chance but then the more I though about it, the less I cared for it. I only cancelled it just now cause it's the first time I had been game stop in a while, I had to go buy a controller so I did it while I was there.
---
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted..
#14Jedi454Posted 8/23/2014 10:13:27 PM
No, Vietnam. Toughen up Americans, the war has been over for decades now.
#15Bobsy84Posted 8/24/2014 12:06:11 AM
Yes would love it, never experienced that era with up to date graphics and i feel cod is loosing its idenity going too far into the future and becoming a halo/titanfall game.
#16aj4x94Posted 8/24/2014 2:43:47 AM
I'd take another Cold War game over WWII. While I loved Black Ops II, I kinda wish that it didn't split the main story from Cold War to Near Future.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Splinter Cell
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#17ComradeRyan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 1:16:58 PM
Landonio posted...
Yes. That's the only thing that will get me back into CoD at this point. I've said this plenty of times. The 2015 CoD (BlOps 3) is rumored to be set in WW2, though. Hopefully it will be.

One can only hope.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#18archibald3Posted 8/24/2014 2:11:50 PM
I'm sick if the way they have made the games to appeal to gamers who have the attention span of a gnat. Constant flickering lights , nano-second edits/voices , colours in the cut-scenes , and the gameplay putting you in a relentless firefight.

I've really noticed it being insanely over the top , and once you take note it just seems absurd to me. It's completely geared towards 13 year olds jacked up on energy drinks. Unplayable for me.
#19ComradeRyan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 8:36:59 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Sure, it's been long enough. However I don't want it to be a trend. They moved away from it last time because they (and EA) did it to death. Revisit it without running it into the ground this time.

I agree. I would be satisfied with one eighth generation World War II Call of Duty game.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#20Wii_TruthPosted 8/24/2014 8:45:06 PM
Heck yeah. The WW2 setting is great for FPS games. I love the D-Day mission on the old CoD and MoH storming the beach and blasting those pesky Nazis.
---
You want Wii Truth?! You can't handle Wii Truth!!!