Can games be too long for you?

#11Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 7:35:50 PM
If you stop playing a game before it's actually over but you're just tired of it do you feel like you got your moneys worth the same as if you beat it?
---
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds
#12aheroafakePosted 8/23/2014 7:39:01 PM
If the game's length is affecting the fun factor, then yes.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#13ComradeRyanPosted 8/23/2014 8:29:16 PM
Nope. I enjoy taking my time and not rushing through the experience. I would rather a game be too long than too short.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#14Raddy8Posted 8/23/2014 8:32:04 PM
Sometimes. although that's why I am glad there is a nice variety in games. Kinda get annoyed when people complain some games aren't super long. That's good! Means I can try and beat more games if they aren't all the length of Elder Scrolls or various other rpgs.
---
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895
#15Raddy8Posted 8/23/2014 8:33:58 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
If you stop playing a game before it's actually over but you're just tired of it do you feel like you got your moneys worth the same as if you beat it?

All relative to your perspective. Take GTA V. I barely played single player. Not from lack of enjoyment, but just like online much more. I played that enough to deem it worth the money I spent even though I haven't beaten it.
---
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895
#16scoobydoobydontPosted 8/23/2014 8:36:52 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

No.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#17KillerKidnerPosted 8/24/2014 12:33:33 AM
This is a big gripe I have with games for the last 3/4 years.
---
Currently Playing: - TMHT IV: Turtles in Time - SNES, Pokemon: Leaf Green - GBA and F-Zero GX - GC
#18Garage_ManPosted 8/24/2014 12:39:42 AM
Depends on the game...it really boils down to if it's good or bad. If its good I'll dedicate my time to it....if not then I won't. It really is that simple.

Most modern games I cannot put more than 15 hours into because they are laughably bad...I mean how on earth do we live in a world where PS1/2 games have better stories and character development than...most modern games!