Why is there nothing but Troll topics when it comes to Diablo III?

#1known2FAILPosted 8/23/2014 3:37:53 PM
I mean... Every single person that post about Diablo are UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY with the product. That has to be false. I'm sure people that didn't play Diablo III on the last generation are having a blast but not people that played the hell out of it before. The game was out not even a year ago... Now it came out again... With pretty much a little DLC added and upgraded graphics. People are actually happy to PAY $60 AGAIN FOR A GAME LESS THAN A YEAR OLD WITH UPDATES! I DONT BELIEVE IT! It has to be trolling. As much as people in the gaming community kill companies for constantly not innovating and/or obvious money grabs.. You are going to tell me people that HAVENT played the game are OK with pay $60 again for THIS?! I'm not buying it!! Has to be troll topics!
---
Guess what... I like Micheal Bay movies. Am I crazy? Nope. I'm a guy that likes movies that entertain me and don't judge movies under a microscope. Sue me
#2MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/23/2014 3:41:54 PM
I be here...

And idk wtf you're talking about...

And again, I be here.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#3garcia_jxPosted 8/23/2014 3:42:05 PM
I didn't buy it last year, knowing it was coming out for Ps4 and Xbox One. I'm very happy with my purchase. And....I don't mind paying 65 bucks for it. That's less than what I waste on lunch in a week.
#4Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/23/2014 3:43:46 PM
Didn't buy it last year, and will buy it this year when price drops to $20.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#5Laylow12Posted 8/23/2014 3:45:18 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
I be here...

And idk wtf you're talking about...

And again, I be here.

Word LYFE YoLo!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#6scoobydoobydontPosted 8/23/2014 3:52:00 PM
It isn't even a good game, but opinions and such.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#7uniquebadgerPosted 8/23/2014 3:58:07 PM
For me I was kind of annoyed that Torchlight 2 felt much more like a Diablo sequel then Diablo 3 did. Also the RMAH left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths, including mine.
#8ComradeRyanPosted 8/23/2014 7:22:56 PM
It is my first time playing a Diablo game and I am finding it to be very enjoyable. Definitely worth purchasing if you plan to utilize 2-4 player co-op.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#9Draconian-WhitePosted 8/23/2014 7:32:41 PM
I haven't been able to touch another game since Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition has released on consoles. It's maddeningly addictive, beautiful, and the plethora of gameplay modes will keep you busy for a very, very long time.

If loot pinatas are your cup tea, this game will be your Utopia. I have not noticed or seen much on the internet chit chat scene concerning D3: UEE, since I've been spending most of my free time blowing up creepy crawlies and hording more trinkets for my treasure trove.

Blizzard knocked it out of the park, in my opinion.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#10Jedi454Posted 8/23/2014 7:47:06 PM
No one here played Diablo II vanilla or Diablo II LoD, that's why. I think it's truly remarkable how much they have streamlined Diablo III.