Why is there nothing but Troll topics when it comes to Diablo III?

#31LazyyAmericanPosted 8/24/2014 3:38:21 PM
The game is boring as **** and I still feel suckered out of my money for the PC version. Every now and then I get on it hoping I find something to enjoy about the game (I did pay full price for both the original and expansion, UGH!) ******* nostalgia train and all the profits they collect on that horse ****.
---
A true cinematic 24 fps experience
#32RuinerEraserPosted 8/24/2014 4:32:54 PM
It's an awesome game, playing it as we speak! Looks fantastic on my T.V and plays even better! I love how people are now trolling when they are having a good time loL!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#33Draconian-WhitePosted 8/24/2014 6:50:06 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Stone of Jordan is the elemental one, it always rolls elite and elemental damage and is the only ring with that affix.

That's why you always slot a movement skill. If you kill faster you receive less damage, if you live longer you deal less damage. If you play in a party there are always myriads of health globes scattered around.

The gear is there, I never said it wasn't, but fire is simply the most favoured. It has 6 slots fire damage can roll on (excluding weapons) where cold only has 5 everything else 4 or something if I remember correctly and as said magefist is massively better than it's cold counterpart which rolls with 1 less primary and a fixed bad one.

The game isn't a treadmill it's a one armed bandit, either you get lucky or you'll never be able to play your desired build.

Yes, the Stone of Jordan rolls elemental. I thought you meant the Wyrdward exclusively, my bad. That said, to me the elite damage boost is more important (20-26% if I remember right), since elemental damage is so easily gotten on the rest of your gear.

Not sure why anyone would waste a slot on a movement skill, what with gear and paragon levels already hitting the 25% cap in your sleep. The monk skill is the only one that went over the cap if I recall right, unless they have changed that as well.

Magefist is nice, but so are Frostburn. Frostburn rolls with 34-45% secondary to freeze instead of slow targets, while also getting 10-15% more cold damage from the primary. Not to mention things like Light of Grace, Winter Flurry, Azurewrath, 2 piece Tals or Aughilds, and many more. It's very easy to cap elemental damage, no matter which element and build that you choose.

ARPG's will always be a treadmill, this one is not any different. Not to mention they added gifts through exploration, which can be sent to others on your friend list. I log in and find 6-7 legendaries in my mailbox daily.
If you're unable to find gear now, then that person is doing something very, very wrong.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#34leelee3105Posted 8/24/2014 6:55:30 PM
I like to go to the Diablo board when I don't feel like playing the troll game. Nice and chill over there
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#35Crystyn_7BPosted 8/24/2014 7:04:42 PM(edited)
Draconian-White posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
Stone of Jordan is the elemental one, it always rolls elite and elemental damage and is the only ring with that affix.

That's why you always slot a movement skill. If you kill faster you receive less damage, if you live longer you deal less damage. If you play in a party there are always myriads of health globes scattered around.

The gear is there, I never said it wasn't, but fire is simply the most favoured. It has 6 slots fire damage can roll on (excluding weapons) where cold only has 5 everything else 4 or something if I remember correctly and as said magefist is massively better than it's cold counterpart which rolls with 1 less primary and a fixed bad one.

The game isn't a treadmill it's a one armed bandit, either you get lucky or you'll never be able to play your desired build.

Yes, the Stone of Jordan rolls elemental. I thought you meant the Wyrdward exclusively, my bad. That said, to me the elite damage boost is more important (20-26% if I remember right), since elemental damage is so easily gotten on the rest of your gear.

Not sure why anyone would waste a slot on a movement skill, what with gear and paragon levels already hitting the 25% cap in your sleep. The monk skill is the only one that went over the cap if I recall right, unless they have changed that as well.

Magefist is nice, but so are Frostburn. Frostburn rolls with 34-45% secondary to freeze instead of slow targets, while also getting 10-15% more cold damage from the primary. Not to mention things like Light of Grace, Winter Flurry, Azurewrath, 2 piece Tals or Aughilds, and many more. It's very easy to cap elemental damage, no matter which element and build that you choose.

ARPG's will always be a treadmill, this one is not any different. Not to mention they added gifts through exploration, which can be sent to others on your friend list. I log in and find 6-7 legendaries in my mailbox daily.
If you're unable to find gear now, then that person is doing something very, very wrong.

Gifts aren't present on PC, limited trade would fix many of D3s issues on PC thoug. I don't have anything against a grind but I have something against a grind that is possible to never bring results.

I played for more than 2 months closer to 3 after RoS launch but never was able to complete one build, I did make my own build (MD physical sader) that subsequently got made obsolete by blizzard. At the end I sat at like 3 or 4 builds that were missing just one item and went weeks w/o upgrade not even to my run of the mill builds that don't need any special items.

Also movement skill like teleport, dashing strike etc. not MS.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#36phineasfoolPosted 8/24/2014 7:22:21 PM
I've been playing the game a ton since Wednesday and I am loving it. I have played the previous Diablo games and expansions before as well. I just play for fun and don't worry about making the ultimate build.
---
GT - phineasfool
#37Draconian-WhitePosted 8/24/2014 7:44:06 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
ifts aren't present on PC, limited trade would fix many of D3s issues on PC thoug.

I thought you were coming at it from a console perspective, now I understand. PC is different obviously, and I've been playing the console version a lot more recently.

With patience and perseverance, you can complete any build -- that goes for any platform. Yeah it sucks you only needed one more piece here and there, but that's what keeps people playing. In your case, you gave up before finding what you needed. There's no fault in that, as any game out there will eventually become boring.

For me, it's the complete opposite -- UEE reinvigorated my appetite for more loot and the various game modes/perks are icing on the cake. Player gifts in the form of legendaries, is one of the greatest things they have ever added.
---
#38longnutsPosted 8/24/2014 7:48:14 PM
I've spent $180 on diablo 3.

Bought it for PC at release, was disgusted and quit.

Bought it for PS3 a while after it released, after reading that console versions improved itemization. And besides, I played Diablo 1 on PS1 and it was perfect for consoles then, and even so now.

Bought UEE the other day.

Not regretting ANY money I spent. I love diablo, and still screw around with D2 LoD to this day.
---
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1, ps4, xbox 360, ps3, wii, wiiU, atari 2600
PSN: LONGNUTTZ XBL: xLONGNUTTSx
#39Draconian-WhitePosted 8/24/2014 8:25:14 PM
longnuts posted...
I've spent $180 on diablo 3.

Bought it for PC at release, was disgusted and quit.

Bought it for PS3 a while after it released, after reading that console versions improved itemization. And besides, I played Diablo 1 on PS1 and it was perfect for consoles then, and even so now.

Bought UEE the other day.

Not regretting ANY money I spent. I love diablo, and still screw around with D2 LoD to this day.

Yep, I'm in your camp. The PC Collector's Edition, one digital copy and one physical copy on PS3, along with one physical copy on the Xbox One (currently).

The PC Collector's Edition was paid for by a few of my items that sold on the RMAH. I really disliked the RMAH, but that was nice to get the PC version for free. Even if I didn't sell anything, I would not regret my purchases. I've just had too much fun with friends, guilds, the content, and hunt for the next best item.
---