Microsoft Won't Have a TGS Conference This Year, But Phil Spencer will be there

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Won't Have a TGS Conference This Year, But Phil Spencer will be there
11 months ago#1
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/23/xbox-honcho-phil-spencer-will-be-at-tokyo-game-show-but-microsoft-wont-have-a-kyenote-this-year/
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID - PSN: Lamburghini89 - NNID: Its_Pikachu
11 months ago#2
Well that sucks, i was hoping to see some scalebound gameplay.
11 months ago#3
I wonder if they'll just cut their losses with Japan and just focus on getting ports of games that sell in the West.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
11 months ago#4
I cant wait to go. Im looking forward to seeing bloodborne and the order in person.
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
11 months ago#5
Yeah, very smart move on Microsoft's part. Send the head of Xbox over to the convention to gather detail about other companies' work.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
11 months ago#6
He'll be there to spy on Sony.
11 months ago#7
Phil's there to drop another exclusive bomb. Sony cool boys are already p*ssing down their legs after Tomb Raider.

DROP DAT BOMB PHILLY!
11 months ago#8
eastofeastside posted...
Phil's there to drop another exclusive bomb. Sony cool boys are already p*ssing down their legs after Tomb Raider.

DROP DAT BOMB PHILLY!

Yeah they are afraid from a last place console which will stay always many many millions behind them :D
Im pretty sure CD is more afraid after Tomb Raider won't sell anything and they all will lose their jobs ;)

Its good Microsoft isn't doing a show
Means they can't announce stuff they bought away from Sony again.
This is the stage for Sony to announce dozens of J-RPGs and especially Persona5 for the PS4!
Go Sony!
11 months ago#9
SubSeenix posted...
eastofeastside posted...

DROP DAT BOMB PHILLY!

Yeah they are afraid from a last place console which will stay always many many millions behind them :D
Im pretty sure CD is more afraid after Tomb Raider won't sell anything and they all will lose their jobs ;)

Its good Microsoft isn't doing a show
Means they can't announce stuff they bought away from Sony again.
This is the stage for Sony to announce dozens of J-RPGs and especially Persona5 for the PS4!
Go Sony!

Don't forget how Sony is failing in its own home market and Phil will be rubbing that in with a key exclusive for the Japanese market, whose gamers aren't dudebros or fanboys obsessed with kiddy console wars and have not, and never will, buy into the PS4 marketing Kool-Aid.
11 months ago#10
eastofeastside posted...

DROP DAT BOMB PHILLY!

Oh, you mean The Division?

Yeah, Sony fans will be mad.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Won't Have a TGS Conference This Year, But Phil Spencer will be there

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived