500GB Is Plenty

#51aheroafakePosted 8/23/2014 7:17:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#52SNAKE0062(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 7:16:31 PM
Said i was liar and made fun of me for saying 500gb is plenty since i said 32.8% used i and 16 games i thought people would understand me but everyone kept saying i was wrong serveral times including you when i know was right i think i deserve an apology. I cleary meant % not GB
#53liquidblue4Posted 8/23/2014 7:17:06 PM
lol @ people bashing TC. I have nearly 30 games or more installed with multiple apps and I'm only a little under 50%. I've even proven this on this very board with pics before. Deal with it.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#54mike468Posted 8/23/2014 7:17:43 PM
6 retail games, 9 digital XBL games, 2 betas (Destiny & Project spark) - 58.7% full/158 gb used.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#55aheroafakePosted 8/23/2014 7:18:20 PM
SNAKE0062 posted...
Said i was liar and made fun of me for saying 500gb is plenty since i said 32.8% used i and 16 games i thought people would understand me but everyone kept saying i was wrong serveral times including you when i know was right i think i deserve an apology. I cleary meant % not GB

Oh wow you lost it because I said you were a liar. Goodness, cry more lol. And I'm not going to apologize to you unless you apologize first.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#56aheroafakePosted 8/23/2014 7:19:47 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
lol @ people bashing TC. I have nearly 30 games or more installed with multiple apps and I'm only a little under 50%. I've even proven this on this very board with pics before. Deal with it.

Yeah a little over 50% when this console hasn't even been out for a year and its lifetime will be another 4 years at the least.
---
#57aheroafakePosted 8/23/2014 7:24:19 PM
CammyApple posted...
aheroafake posted...
Cammy, yes but that's besides the point.

I understand but for the person who only plays a few games at a time a 500GB drive may be enough. For others it may not. I mean I guess it's good external is an option but letting users install their own internal would be best.

Live and learn I guess.

Yeah but we shouldn't have to uninstall and reinstall games just because we need space. Especially when people play their games enough for this requirement to be tedious and inconvenient.
---
#58CammyApplePosted 8/23/2014 7:26:46 PM
aheroafake posted...
CammyApple posted...
aheroafake posted...

I understand but for the person who only plays a few games at a time a 500GB drive may be enough. For others it may not. I mean I guess it's good external is an option but letting users install their own internal would be best.

Live and learn I guess.

Yeah but we shouldn't have to uninstall and reinstall games just because we need space. Especially when people play their games enough for this requirement to be tedious and inconvenient.

Again I understand. I guess that's why they allow external storage. I mean my laptop only has a 128 GB drive.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#59liquidblue4Posted 8/23/2014 7:30:39 PM
aheroafake posted...
liquidblue4 posted...

Yeah a little over 50% when this console hasn't even been out for a year and its lifetime will be another 4 years at the least.

I'm not saying 500 is enough. I'm just saying it's very possible to have a ton of stuff installed and still have far more space than they're implying. The other thing is as this gen goes on, I'm not going to leave all of my retail games installed. I'll uninstall the ones I don't play to manage space. I did it last gen with a 250 on 360 with around 300 games installed.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#60aheroafakePosted 8/23/2014 7:32:53 PM
CammyApple posted...
aheroafake posted...
CammyApple posted...
aheroafake posted...

Live and learn I guess.

Again I understand. I guess that's why they allow external storage. I mean my laptop only has a 128 GB drive.

Yeah I give Microsoft huge props for allowing external storage as an option and being able to use any HDD that meets the requirements instead of forcing us to only use their licensed HDD and other storage mediums unlike on Xbox 360.
---