So Microsoft won't be at Tokyo Game Show...

#11AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/23/2014 6:51:28 PM
I just want Lost Odyssey 2.

I know it's never coming, but I keep hoping.
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#12AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/23/2014 6:51:48 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
I wasn't even aware there was a Tokyo game conference thing lol. Is it a big thing? What type of surprise announcements have been made in the past at it? Or is it just another convention where you get to try out games before they are released?

Wow.
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#13youngskillzPosted 8/23/2014 6:53:14 PM
astutecollie posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
He's going to announce that Microsoft has bought Japan.

Timed though.

lol.

Jiggy101011 posted...
I wasn't even aware there was a Tokyo game conference thing lol. Is it a big thing? What type of surprise announcements have been made in the past at it? Or is it just another convention where you get to try out games before they are released?

of course you weren't.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Godsire, Allegaeon.
#14levyjl1988Posted 8/23/2014 7:05:43 PM
I hope Last Guardian gets a release date.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#15L4YER_CAKEPosted 8/23/2014 7:23:42 PM
Doesn't MS usually skip TGS?
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#16Jiggy101011Posted 8/23/2014 7:26:20 PM
youngskillz posted...
astutecollie posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
He's going to announce that Microsoft has bought Japan.

Timed though.

lol.

Jiggy101011 posted...

of course you weren't.

What a weird thing for me to lie about....
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Gears of War 3, Titanfall, Halo 4
#17EnclavePosted 8/23/2014 7:54:39 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...

Seriously? Pretty much ever major Japanese game tends to get announced and shown off there. It's basically the Japanese E3.

Anyways, the reason the PS4 isn't doing so hot in Japan right now is likely not only because Japan has become handheld country but also because there's a severe lack of Japan centric games on the system currently. TGS will probably be all about making Japan want the PS4.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#18VIC10U5Posted 8/23/2014 8:28:57 PM
After the beating he took in a topic a couple of weeks ago, where he accused a poster of being someone he isn't, he has not quite been the same. I know trolls are masochistic and thrive on punishment but I think we broke poor Laylow.
#19IzraeilPosted 8/23/2014 9:22:13 PM
I'm hoping the Level-5 PS4 JRPG gets announced.
#20Jiggy101011Posted 8/23/2014 10:19:52 PM
Enclave posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

Seriously? Pretty much ever major Japanese game tends to get announced and shown off there. It's basically the Japanese E3.

Anyways, the reason the PS4 isn't doing so hot in Japan right now is likely not only because Japan has become handheld country but also because there's a severe lack of Japan centric games on the system currently. TGS will probably be all about making Japan want the PS4.

Ah gotcha, that explains why I've not heard of it, I tend to stay away from Japanese games. I've tried in the past but I can never get into them. If this is a mainly Japanese thing, why would Microsoft be there anyway? They haven't released a console in Japan have they?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Gears of War 3, Titanfall, Halo 4