So Microsoft won't be at Tokyo Game Show...

#41extankerPosted 8/24/2014 4:55:47 PM
Howatizer posted...
CapwnD posted...
I see Laylow is bumping the troll topics... What's the matter, PSN down?

Laylow12 likes to make stuff up. He reads these headlines and doesn't actually know what the story is, so he makes his own narrative, or he just believes the headline for face value. He's either extremely naive or he actually doesn't know what's going on.

No, he is just a fanboy who has been trolling the X1 boards for an embarrassingly long time. He represents the worst qualities the Sony community has to offer.

He's basically the Piers Morgan of trolls. The Xbox One forum wants him to leave and the PS4 forum doesn't want him back.
#42Laylow12Posted 8/24/2014 7:58:11 PM
extanker posted...
Howatizer posted...
CapwnD posted...

Laylow12 likes to make stuff up. He reads these headlines and doesn't actually know what the story is, so he makes his own narrative, or he just believes the headline for face value. He's either extremely naive or he actually doesn't know what's going on.

No, he is just a fanboy who has been trolling the X1 boards for an embarrassingly long time. He represents the worst qualities the Sony community has to offer.

He's basically the Piers Morgan of trolls. The Xbox One forum wants him to leave and the PS4 forum doesn't want him back.

Ill have you know, I'm very well liked around here and have many friends on both sides of the fence. If you don't believe me then PM me and see how nice I am. Just because I have my opinion on the XBOX ONE doesn't make me a "bad guy". Quit being so gullible and falling for the Microsoft apologists that ruin this place.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#43zephirrainesPosted 8/24/2014 8:21:53 PM
History repeats itself. After e3 last year sony fanboys kept saying wait for X event and i predicted nothing would be announced. Here we are a year later and same delusions.
#44RogueStatus28Posted 8/24/2014 8:29:31 PM
zephirraines posted...
History repeats itself. After e3 last year sony fanboys kept saying wait for X event and i predicted nothing would be announced. Here we are a year later and same delusions.

But THIS could be the time stuff get announced at TGS.
#45zephirrainesPosted 8/24/2014 9:05:31 PM
RogueStatus28 posted...
zephirraines posted...

But THIS could be the time stuff get announced at TGS.

I feel bad when i see vita owners say this..... It had so much potential.
#46OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/24/2014 9:07:22 PM
Yea, it is really delusional for people to expect games to be announced at the Tokyo Game Show. :u
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#47N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 8/24/2014 9:19:56 PM
Well thats just ****ing great.

I thought for sure at TGS we would get SOMETHING from 343i in regards to Halo 5: Guardians. I mean they havent even given us status updates, and its only about a year away now until release, and even sooner until the H5 beta drops.

Its obvious they dont want to detract from the other product launching here in a couple of months (MCC drops nov. right?), but i think at least like...a leaked screenshot of his visor or something, or a few small details about the campaign, maybe revealing how massive the worlds/levels/w.e are going to be. Hell, i dont know, but something at least, even minor in past Halo games would have been revealed by now, or screens/info would be leaked. 343i must have a really solid team of guys if everyone seems to be cooperating in keeping it tight-lipped.

Sucks for us. Even though it is in Japan, people from all over the world watch TGS, so why MS decided to sit this one out is ridiculous. Maybe since the majority of people feel Sony has won everything about this generation hands down so far (game show related), even though i personally think it would at least be a real close tie or something before either company stomped the other. MS probably felt they couldnt lose if they didnt show up. The press is going to point out the irrellevancy of MS attending TGS because of it being a Sony market in Japan, so i guess they're damned if they do, damned if they dont. Anyway, most hardcore gamers are going to be watching the stream, or watching news feeds that are being uploaded with footage from TGS, so big loss on our part, and for MS as well.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#48zephirrainesPosted 8/24/2014 10:08:48 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Yea, it is really delusional for people to expect games to be announced at the Tokyo Game Show. :u

Keep on waiting for greatness.
#49dolablaPosted 8/24/2014 10:56:44 PM(edited)
Guys I can attest that Laylow is a very nice guy. While me and him have had some heated friendly debates over the last year or so, we've developed a really good friendship.

What I respect about him the most is how he's always on the frontlines and how he's willing to share what his sources tell him within the industry. He has some really good sources within the industry. He was one of the guys leaking out info about the whole DRM thing.
#50LEGEND_725Posted 8/24/2014 11:14:21 PM

CapwnD posted...

I'm honestly getting bored of this board (lol)

Laylow: posts the same negative generic spin with pretentious tone and a random period to troll OCD ppl or something.

Ophelia: posts about the same but adds a bunch of emoticons

Xeeh : outcast from the PC boards. Gloats about PC/ trashes Xbox one.

Quincy2000a: spams the board all day with "non bias" articles.

I could go on. All these people spin everyday spewing the same exact crap. No originality or cleverness. I miss ppl like teehee/necro/old Jedi/ etc. [bracket take over]

This board bores me now.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you