What is one game series you're tired of

#11CammyApplePosted 8/23/2014 7:00:04 PM
SignalMyMiseryy posted...
Indies, because they're all the same.

Binding of Isaac was the same as Super Meat Boy?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#12SignalMyMiseryyPosted 8/23/2014 7:02:53 PM
CammyApple posted...

Small character you control 3rd person with a "fun" objective/challenge that can be played on a phone? To me they are.
#13Jiggy101011Posted 8/23/2014 7:04:56 PM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Assassins Creed for me. Last 2 games were just ok.

Assassins Creed is the only franchise I don't mind being milked lol. The amount of detail that goes into these cities is phenomenal and I love them all. The future storyline has become incredibly stupid and convoluted which is a shame because I was really into it, however the gameplay itself always wins me over.

Ubisoft's strength is not in writing, they made that very apparent with Watch Dogs, they know how to make beautiful and detailed worlds though :)
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Gears of War 3, Titanfall, Halo 4
#14CammyApplePosted 8/23/2014 7:05:43 PM
CammyApple posted...

Small character you control 3rd person with a "fun" objective/challenge that can be played on a phone? To me they are.

If one wants to they can break down games to appear the same in that manner. Oddly enough my phone can play neither BoI nor Super Meat Boy.
---
#15Veemon_XPosted 8/23/2014 7:10:32 PM(edited)
Temple Run games. Especially the ones that ask for payments for in game items.

Edit: As far as series, I think Assasins Creed. There's too many games coming out too fast.

I'm not going to say CoD because occasionally the single player campaign is pretty good story wise. Although I guess it suffers the same problem as Assasins Creed, although a larger scale. Assasins Creed is a longer game though.
---
Proud owner of a PS4
Might also get a One one or two years from now because it seems to agitate ponies suggesting it might have something worthwhile after all.
#16CammyApplePosted 8/23/2014 7:08:52 PM
Are people actively buying the games they are sick of? I mean how can you be sick of games you don't play or buy?
---
#17SignalMyMiseryyPosted 8/23/2014 7:10:13 PM
CammyApple posted...
Are people actively buying the games they are sick of? I mean how can you be sick of games you don't play or buy?

Are you actively posting in a thread you don't like?
#18darkasianPosted 8/23/2014 7:11:30 PM
Madden.
---
I'm overrated...
#19CammyApplePosted 8/23/2014 7:12:12 PM
CammyApple posted...

Are you actively posting in a thread you don't like?

Who said I didn't like the thread? I certainly didn't say that.
---
#20Veemon_XPosted 8/23/2014 7:13:14 PM(edited)
CammyApple posted...

For my case with the games, I see that Sonic one and its somewhat enjoyable, but its like depressing seeing ads every time I restart. But for me actually its games with in game pay for items that I think needs to stop. I feel bad for the person that spends like over $100 for an in game item.
---
Proud owner of a PS4
Might also get a One one or two years from now because it seems to agitate ponies suggesting it might have something worthwhile after all.