What is one game series you're tired of

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is one game series you're tired of
2 years ago#21
Veemon_X posted...
CammyApple posted...
Are people actively buying the games they are sick of? I mean how can you be sick of games you don't play or buy?

For my case with the games, I see that Sonic one and its somewhat enjoyable. But for me actually its games with in game pay for items that I think needs to stop. I feel bad for the person that spends like over $100 for an in game item.

People spend money in strange ways. I know some folks that will spend much more than that on new seat belts for their cars. Not our place to judge how others spend disposable income.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
2 years ago#22
DeschainRed posted...
Cod
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
2 years ago#23
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Assassins Creed for me. Last 2 games were just ok.

Assassin's Creed is one of the few franchises I like milked. I am delighted that there will be two new Assassin's Creed games this year.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
2 years ago#24
Anything with the name Mario in it.
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
2 years ago#25
Call of Duty and Assassins Creed.
2 years ago#26
Has to be a tie with madden and assassins creed
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
2 years ago#27
DeschainRed posted...
Cod
2 years ago#28
Call Of Duty. Not because I don't like the games. I just don't like the influence it's having on the industry.
2 years ago#29
Military style shooters. Arena shooters need to come back. Good thing their working on a new Unreal Tournament.
2 years ago#30
Laylow12 posted...
Anything with dropped frames and odd resolutions between 720p and 1080p. The upscaler blurs and muddies up the image too much for my dollar.

Didn't take long for someone to make a childish post, good job
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is one game series you're tired of

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived