What is your favorite Halo campaign?

#21FernieODSTPosted 8/23/2014 10:19:37 PM
CammyApple posted...
youngskillz posted...
i also liked odst, i liked the night time setting with the visor.

should be more halo games at night/in the rain.

with 8th gen visuals it would be cool.

i'd like a odst remaster.

ODST isn't in the MCC? Is Reach not in it either?

No. Its only games with Master Chief as the main Protagonist, hence the name: Master Chief Collection. So ODST and Reach are left out
---
"Ever heard of driver updates? Driver updates can do things to make a GPU stronger, could also overclock it if they wanted to" -Goregasm17 on Xbox One
#22CammyApplePosted 8/23/2014 10:29:57 PM
FernieODST posted...
CammyApple posted...
youngskillz posted...

No. Its only games with Master Chief as the main Protagonist, hence the name: Master Chief Collection. So ODST and Reach are left out

It makes sense but it's still kind of a bummer. Would have loved to see a remaster of Halo Wars too.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#23KillerKidnerPosted 8/23/2014 11:31:36 PM
---
Currently Playing: - TMHT IV: Turtles in Time - SNES, Pokemon: Leaf Green - GBA and F-Zero GX - GC
#24Spider5800Posted 8/24/2014 12:15:58 AM
Easily Reach. ODST was pretty good too.

I've never liked the ones with Master Chief as the main focus. The stories were convoluted and silly, and so many things seemed to happen with no explanation or reason. You have to dig into the books and extras to really understand what's going on, which is idiotic IMO.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#25a687947Posted 8/24/2014 12:27:01 AM
Halo 4, CE is a close second
#26IHATEMYGTPosted 8/24/2014 12:30:03 AM
4 for me but only after watching the terminals and spartan ops. The first one to unify the halo universe...it was just brilliant gameplay wise too!
---
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
#27elbarto1Posted 8/24/2014 12:33:44 AM
ODST was my fav. because Nathan Fillion.
1 and 2 were great.
Reach bored me because I knew the "end"
3 was my least favorite.
I didn't finish 4.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#28skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 9:03:56 AM
CammyApple posted...
youngskillz posted...

The collection consists of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4, (with Halo 2 receiving the Anniversary treatment) replete with their full catalog of extras, including all multiplayer maps and gameplay modes.

All four games have received frame-rate (60 frames per second), resolution (1080p), and lighting upgrades. Combat Evolved Anniversary is based on the high-resolution remaster of the original released in 2011 for the Xbox 360. Halo 2 is receiving a similar graphical overhaul treatment and is thought to be the core of the collection.

Halo 3 and Halo 4, already in high-definition, receive only standard upgrades. The compilation features new achievements, and all difficulty and play modes are unlocked from the start. There have been no story or gameplay changes from the original releases.

As in Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2 players can swap between the original and upgraded graphics on-the-fly.

I don't see the point of swapping to original graphics.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#29cmincPosted 8/24/2014 9:09:27 AM
Definitely 4. Followed by 1, 3, Reach and 2.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1 | WII U | 3DS
#30spacejamjordanzPosted 8/24/2014 9:20:15 AM(edited)
Reflex-Arc posted...
Reach.

---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138