How to view your download history on the XB1?

#1CammyApplePosted 8/23/2014 9:23:42 PM
On the 360 you could view your history and redownload old games. Where is this done on the XB1?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#2Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 8/23/2014 9:28:51 PM
All of the games that you have previously downloaded and then deleted are to the right of your games when you go to "my games & apps". You can just re-download them from there.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#3CammyApple(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 9:29:52 PM
Xx_King_Beef_xX posted...
All of the games that you have previously downloaded and then deleted are to the right of your games when you go to "my games & apps". You can just re-download them from there.

Oh spiffy. I'm a new user so that's actually news to me haha.
---
#4mike468Posted 8/23/2014 9:50:21 PM
I'm pretty sure if you go into the setting and under billing, it's possible to check your purchase history.

I don't think it shows everything though, as I've gotten Shadow Jago for Killer Instinct and for some reason it doesn't show up in purchase history.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#5CammyApple(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 9:53:59 PM
mike468 posted...
I'm pretty sure if you go into the setting and under billing, it's possible to check your purchase history.

I don't think it shows everything though, as I've gotten Shadow Jago for Killer Instinct and for some reason it doesn't show up in purchase history.

Do you find the DLC under the game itself though? You hit the (what used to be start button) and you can manage the games DLC from there?
---
#6SEGA128DCPosted 8/23/2014 9:59:09 PM
Hmm, interesting...
---
Rise from your grave...