Xbox Ones Hard Time Hitting 1080p In Diablo 3 Doesnt Bode Well For Its Future.

#31axelfooley2k5Posted 8/25/2014 10:32:16 AM
yea i agree with a lot about the consoles being underpowered

but guess what/?

i bought diablo for xbox one and i have yet to have a bad time because of framerate

zephirraines posted...
Meanwhile watch dogs, kill zone, bf hardline, ufc were not 1080p on ps4 and still sold great and they can also enjoy Rogues Legacy.

Fanboys and their 180s

you would argue anything in favor of microsoft ....they could kill Someone and you would find a good angle
---
Rolling Stones, Street Fighting Man, G-Sevennnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud71mm2TxP4
#32zephirrainesPosted 8/25/2014 10:41:05 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...

but guess what/?

i bought diablo for xbox one and i have yet to have a bad time because of framerate

zephirraines posted...
Meanwhile watch dogs, kill zone, bf hardline, ufc were not 1080p on ps4 and still sold great and they can also enjoy Rogues Legacy.

Fanboys and their 180s

you would argue anything in favor of microsoft ....they could kill Someone and you would find a good angle

Says the sony fanboy who lives on the xbox one board to troll. Unless you are going to say ps4 is weak for not playing bf4 in 1080p. Oh and graphics matter so indies must suck then right?

Dont 180 now kid and prove me right. You fanboys and your double standards are so transparent.
#33AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/25/2014 10:45:51 AM
What happened to kcypher's main account? Haven't seen it in a while.
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#34Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/25/2014 10:47:38 AM
bgwilly255 posted...
What the blog says:

So over on Eurogamer [via ReviewTechUsa] the performance analysis yielded some interesting results: The Xbox One was able to hit 1080p after Microsoft cracked down on Blizzard, but the resolution bump from 900p came with consistent frame drops during the busy gameplay areas like a one-armed waiter with a tray full of glassed water and a bad case of Tourette’s syndrome.

What you posted:

So over on Eurogamer [via ReviewTechUsa] the performance analysis yielded some interesting results: The Xbox One was able to hit 1080p after Microsoft cracked down on Blizzard, but the resolution bump from 720p came with consistent frame drops during the busy gameplay areas like a one-armed waiter with a tray full of glassed water and a bad case of Tourette’s syndrome.

You changed the resolution when you pasted it so that you could troll. You are irrelevant and everything you say on this board is irrelevant.

lol, TC, no tampering with documents!
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#35zephirrainesPosted 8/25/2014 11:11:27 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
What happened to kcypher's main account? Haven't seen it in a while.

I am leveling this one so that i can get invited to the higher level Ps4 board raids. You guys multibox with all your alts so u make raiding here seem easy.

Brb going to farm the vita boards with a "who is excited for TGS" attack.
#36axelfooley2k5Posted 8/25/2014 11:20:50 AM
zephirraines posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...

but guess what/?

zephirraines posted...

Fanboys and their 180s

Says the sony fanboy who lives on the xbox one board to troll. Unless you are going to say ps4 is weak for not playing bf4 in 1080p. Oh and graphics matter so indies must suck then right?

Dont 180 now kid and prove me right. You fanboys and your double standards are so transparent.

You make a fool of yourself when you post
I have an xbox btw

There is a difference between being a massive fanboy shill and just having conversations objectively
---
Rolling Stones, Street Fighting Man, G-Sevennnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud71mm2TxP4
#37Crystyn_7BPosted 8/25/2014 11:23:52 AM(edited)
NoMoreDeadCops posted...
http://blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2014/08/xbox-ones-hard-time-hitting-1080p-in-diablo-3-doesnt-bode-well-for-its-future/

..Microsoft’s decision to demand Blizzard to up the resolution of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on the Xbox One came at a terrible, terrible cost.

So over on Eurogamer [via ReviewTechUsa] the performance analysis yielded some interesting results: The Xbox One was able to hit 1080p after Microsoft cracked down on Blizzard, but the resolution bump from 720p came with consistent frame drops during the busy gameplay areas like a one-armed waiter with a tray full of glassed water and a bad case of Tourette’s syndrome.

Did you actually misquote them or did they really write 720p? The game got bumped from 900p

The article is also misleading, they call a drop to 54fps "like a one-armed waiter with a tray full of glassed water and a bad case of Tourette’s syndrome."

It's the same analysis from a week ago which didn't show any significant drops at all.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#38zachwon3Posted 8/25/2014 11:22:55 AM
Mix you should stick to trolling 261 and not try to expand your horizons.
#39DamnEvilDogPosted 8/25/2014 11:44:36 AM(edited)
bgwilly255 posted...
What the blog says:

So over on Eurogamer [via ReviewTechUsa] the performance analysis yielded some interesting results: The Xbox One was able to hit 1080p after Microsoft cracked down on Blizzard, but the resolution bump from 900p came with consistent frame drops during the busy gameplay areas like a one-armed waiter with a tray full of glassed water and a bad case of Tourette’s syndrome.

What you posted:

You changed the resolution when you pasted it so that you could troll. You are irrelevant and everything you say on this board is irrelevant.

EDIT: Wanted to also add that the game runs smooth for me, if there are slight drops (which I do not doubt) it has not been evident.

Also that Youtuber ReviewTechUsa is a complete joke, anytime he posts a video with "insider information" it's been wrong, he just seems like a massive idiot and should be ignored.

Final thing, changing what the quote was to troll just show that you are not mature or have much intelligence, I can't believe people like you even know how to operate a computer, tragic waste.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#40streamjumperPosted 8/25/2014 11:30:30 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
NoMoreDeadCops posted...
http://blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2014/08/xbox-ones-hard-time-hitting-1080p-in-diablo-3-doesnt-bode-well-for-its-future/

..Microsoft’s decision to demand Blizzard to up the resolution of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on the Xbox One came at a terrible, terrible cost.

Did you actually misquote them or did they really write 720p? The game got bumped from 900p

The article is also misleading, they call a drop to 54fps "like a one-armed waiter with a tray full of glassed water and a bad case of Tourette’s syndrome."

It's the same analysis from a week ago which didn't show any significant drops at all.

If that's their description of occasional 60 to 54 drops, then I'd love to see their take on the "60 FPS" experience of Tomb Raider on the PS4.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...